Ranked gig moved to last page after ID VERIFICATION

Hi
did anyone else face this issue where your gig is ranked on all keywords, then all of sudden fiverr ask for ID verification, i gave it straight away but then after few hours my gig was removed from every single keyword and pages. After further review i found the gig on end page.
Is there a way to resolve this? fiverr said its normal and nothing happened. When i have seen this happening myself. I have got no late orders, bad feedback and cancelations.

And second thing if once your gig deleted from fiverr after this you can not get it or fiverr will never reactive it.

no gig is active. They just asked for ID verification, i did that, it said ID is verified. I thought everything is fine now, but when i checked my gigs position, its moved to last page of every keyword, check this screenshot using 1 filter UK, it was on 1st line, now its moved to 2nd page last line. Big jump, on basis of ID?.

500853632_OperaSnapshot_2020-03-06_195948_www.fiverr_com.thumb.jpg.d369fe7b27c7d78b178cbd3680f9283f.jpg
Opera Snapshot_2020-03-06_195948_www.fiverr.com3038×1138 418 KB

no gig is active. They just asked for ID verification, i did that, it said ID is verified. I thought everything is fine now, but when i checked my gigs position, its moved to last page of every keyword, check this screenshot using 1 filter UK, it was on 1st line, now its moved to 2nd page last line. Big jump, on basis of ID?.

@shakeelqayyum55 Please send your front and back ID picture to fiverr.

i faced this before, and asked support why that happened, they checked the gig it was some tips in gig description and gig photo then it is back again

so you faced same issue? where gig is disappeared after ID verification.

@brenna_n i understand but when gig is thrown to last page on basis of nothing then its my right to find out why this happened and i am trying to find a solution.

Archived