Why I can't find buyer request?

seojoni

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 6:12 PM, vickiespencer said:

Hello, @ninoslav91, my name is Vickie. It is good to meet you. 👋 Let me tell you of my experience with Buyer Requests as a Level 0 seller.

I began on Fiverr in July of 2017. All of my first gigs were booked because of Buyer Requests. If I had not used Buyer Requests, then it would have been very challenging for me to become Level 1 and then a Level 2 seller on Fiverr.

@vickie how long did it take for you to get your first request? It seems whenever i go to buyer requests, I don't see any for my gig. 

• Like 22

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, bijoy_hossain said:

firstly, check your GIG category and Sub-category.
Time zone in Bangladesh (GMT+6),
2nd, 6am - 9am/ 6pm -9pm/ 1am-3am in this time Refresh the buyer request page seriously. Hope you get a good result. (as far as I know)
🙂

can anyone tell timezones of pakistan

• Like 19

It has something to do with your seller level. If you are a level 1 seller, those requests are much longer visible for you. If you do not have a level, yet and enough level 1 or higher sellers have sent an offer, the request will quickly disappear. Until you reach at least level one seller! No level sellers can see Buyer Requests. 

• Like 19

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/7/2020 at 8:08 AM, vickiespencer said:

That is not true. 😉

No level sellers can see Buyer Requests. However, they do not see as many. :roll_eyes:

Also, Fiverr only allows 1️⃣ sellers from each level to make offers on each Buyer Request. Since so many no level sellers need Buyer Request when they first start selling on Fiverr the BR’s disappear very fast because of the competition.

I just joined fiverr, i dont see any "more" tab nor "buyer request". I think only avail for level 1 and above seller...

• Like 8

Just now, aw_angela said:

I just joined fiverr, i dont see any "more" tab nor "buyer request". I think only avail for level 1 and above seller...

My post was from 3 years ago. A lot has changed since then. Buyer Requests have been replaced by briefs. The "more" tab is no more. 

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

i've been inactive for a few years but i'm level 2 and dont have the buyer requests option on windows or in the app in seller mode, i just reactivated my gigs recently, could this be the reason? but why can't i browse and send offers to requests? appreciate any help in advance.

• Like 7