I need friends am feeling boring

zainmia

Guys, I started freelancing since 2019 and I got 0 orders so whenever I tried to stay online I feel very very boring. because there is nothing to do so I need some friends to talk to them when I online hope you guys understand.

When you bored, the Fiverr Forum is a great place to hang out because there is much to learn here.

If you use the 🔍 search feature, you can find information on many topics. You may learn lots bout how to improve your gigs so you can get sales. Also, there are games you can take part in, like the emoji game.

When you bored, the Fiverr Forum is a great place to hang out because there is much to learn here.

If you use the 🔍 search feature, you can find information on many topics. You may learn lots bout how to improve your gigs so you can get sales. Also, there are games you can take part in, like the emoji game.

Where I can find the emoji game

Guys, I started freelancing since 2019 and I got 0 orders so whenever I tried to stay online I feel very very boring. because there is nothing to do so I need some friends to talk to them when I online hope you guys understand.

I feel very very boring.

Don’t link your happiness with orders, do what under your control then don’t care, the life is greater than what you are expecting.

Archived