I’ve updated my all gigs and not getting orders

hsy107

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You can knock some of your good clients and ask how are they doing and then see if they have any work for you…

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You can knock some of your good clients and ask how are they doing and then see if they have any work for you…

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Maybe i couldn’t explain well please show me a screenshot of that TOS part

[sayedussadat]

I think that’s not good idea

[sayedussadat]

I think that’s not good idea

I’ve seen your profiles and your gigs are already good, but if you want, you can also check buyer request to get more order!

Archived