Will using Out of Office mode affect being a Top Rated Seller?

Anyone have any ideas? I’m just wondering if this is something they consider when reviewing your gigs.

I’ve had to go into OOO mode a couple times this year because of super big projects that are taking 2+ weeks of daily work to complete, so I can’t take on any extra work. I hope this won’t have an effect on my TRS status 😦

Since the limit orders function is broken, I either have to pause my gigs or go into OOO mode. I’ve found going into OOO mode to be the better option as it limits my incoming messages and I can still send custom offers for manageable projects.

I’ve been a TRS for a few years and take 7-14 days vacations every 3 months or so + some shorter few day breaks. It hasn’t affected me, although I plan things in a way so my monthly revenue figures remain stable.

It’d be odd if we were actively discouraged to have some rest like human-beings, I think.

I don’t think it will matter. I have also been trying to become top rated seller and whatever research i have done, i have come to a conclusion that OOO doesn’t matter at all. what matters is that fiverr recognizes not just your skills but also your contribution towards the development of overall fiverr platform

I’ve been a TRS for a few years and take 7-14 days vacations every 3 months or so + some shorter few day breaks. It hasn’t affected me, although I plan things in a way so my monthly revenue figures remain stable.

It’d be odd if we were actively discouraged to have some rest like human-beings, I think.

I agree, I guess I thought maybe they’d favor sellers who have a steady income of unique orders or something like that. But I’m so happy to hear it hasn’t negatively affected you over the years! That makes me feel a lot better 🙂

Not unless your gone for months at a time. I have seen that drop sellers levels. Weeks or a week here and there are no big deal. Alternatively, you could extend your delivery times and not activate OOO.

I’ve used that a few times (extending my delivery time) and within the first 24 hours had people place orders and then say “I need this within 48 hours at the latest” lmao

I’ve used that a few times (extending my delivery time) and within the first 24 hours had people place orders and then say “I need this within 48 hours at the latest” lmao

Take away the option for extra fast delivery. I have non extra fast delivery on mine. They can ask for 48 hours, but they will know when they place the order the real time. On one very busy stretch I extended delivery to 3 weeks, and still got some orders. Creates a sense of being in high demand I suppose.

Extending the deadline may not work all the time even if we take away the fast delivery option. One buyer ordered without seeing the delivery time I kept during a small vacation (14 days). Then he said he wanted it in 4-5 days. Eventually it had to be cancelled.

Archived