Donate Fiverr earnings to help others or to a Fiverr Charity?

Christmas is practically here!

I really started my gigs to help crowdfunding campaigns (I work full time). So it’s been great to have received a nice number of orders, but I’d like to give back too.

Is Fiverr associated with any charitable organizations? If so, it would be nice to have the option to donate as a group and under our Fiverr profiles. Thoughts?

Or you put in a URL usually you cannot do that.

Anyway, if you’re looking for a charity to support. Might I suggest to you "Heifer International"

As to the broader point of the $1 frictional force. Who cares. That exists regardless and it’s Fiverr’s part for bringing you the system and traffic. All “Fundraising” as costs direct and other. There is no 100% efficient fund raising event.

And if you want to make a donation via any method, you’ll have had "friction"

For example, if you have a job, you pay payroll taxes for your future insurance options (at least in the US) medicare / social security. I know there are also payroll taxes in England on the other side of the pond.

So, would someone say, why donate to charity, after all you just had 14.5 percent taxes taken out already.

I wouldn’t “Make a gig” for donations, as there’s no way to monitor it. However, if you want to deliver value and say, “And I’ll donate the money,” do so.

Anyway, if you’re looking for a charity to support. Might I suggest to you "Heifer International"

As to the broader point of the $1 frictional force. Who cares. That exists regardless and it’s Fiverr’s part for bringing you the system and traffic. All “Fundraising” as costs direct and other. There is no 100% efficient fund raising event.

For example, if you have a job, you pay payroll taxes for your future insurance options (at least in the US) medicare / social security. I know there are also payroll taxes in England on the other side of the pond.

So, would someone say, why donate to charity, after all you just had 14.5 percent taxes taken out already.

I wouldn’t “Make a gig” for donations, as there’s no way to monitor it. However, if you want to deliver value and say, “And I’ll donate the money,” do so.

• 2 years later...

Archived