Hope you like it!

ruby_studio

This is the third time I’ve reviewed something of yours, and my main advice hasn’t changed:

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. This applies to ALL your gigs. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

I’m sorry but there’s nothing stunning about your gig’s thumbnail design.

If that’s the most attractive design you can make, expect either 0 sales or a couple of sales that will result in negative reviews.

You need to keep practicing the craft before you can offer it commercially.

You are years away from being considered a designer.

I’m sorry but there’s nothing stunning about your gig’s thumbnail design.

If that’s the most attractive design you can make, expect either 0 sales or a couple of sales that will result in negative reviews.

You need to keep practicing the craft before you can offer it commercially.

You are years away from being considered a designer.

Thanks for this valuable advice @frank_d

This is the third time I’ve reviewed something of yours, and my main advice hasn’t changed:

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. This applies to ALL your gigs. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Thanks for the precious review of my gig

Thanks! @imagination7413

Archived