How can i improve my communication skill?

tycoonithandler

I would like to say that
try to spend time on forum and meet lot’s of seller and try to know about new update for fiverr and share with them your work experience and compliment.

Try to make good relationship with everyone.

I think it will enough for you. 🙂

Make sure you optimize your gigs and expecify exactly what the buyers will get. Be as clear as possible. Also speak to buyers and ask many questions to really understand what they are looking for. Keep the line of communication open, so for example if you arrive at a minor issue while an order is in process, don’t hesitate to contact the buyer and discuss it with them, so you guys are in the same page. 🙂

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, please tell me some solution of weaken in communication skill

See my post above.

If you are asking for corrections, then:

Hi, please tell me some solution of weaken in communication skill

Hi, how can I get better at communicating?

This rephrase makes the question clear, direct, and to-the-point. If you want to elaborate, or provide reasoning:

My skill in this area is weak, and I want to get better.

This provides context, adds information, and provides a reason for seeking assistance.

Thanks to all …but my confident level is very low to buyers.please give me anyone suggestion

Is your confidence low because you are trying to engage with English speaking buyers? If so, the clear answer would be to improve on your English. Take a course (plenty online) in order to improve your skills.

I do not have links to learning English online. Part of being successful in life is doing your own foot work - meaning, YOU searching the internet to learn English or whatever you need to learn. Just type in your browser: learn English or something like that. You will be bombarded with plenty of links to follow.

From reading your posts (and this is not an insult, as I likely do not speak your native language) your English is lacking and I can see why this may make you feel ill prepared to deal with buyers here. You have to be able to understand what a buyer wants, so if your communication is lacking and there are misunderstandings, that will impede your progress here.

GG

1- Practicing. The more you do it, the more you realize that it is not hard at all.

2- Smile if you want to be approached. Smiling makes people think that you won’t react bad and thus, encourages them to talk to you.

3- Read. Reading will enrich your vocabulary and it will also give you something new to talk about. This could be the book itself, or what it is about.

4- Have some hobbies. Hobbies are great way to keep up with conversation. You can talk about what you do with your hobby, share ideas, get other person do that.

5- Ask questions. But open questions. They should not have short answers like “Yes” or “Thanks.”

Archived