Basic English Exam

somnathsikder

Congratulations!

Please give me some advice on how to make a good score on the English exam because I want to give an exam.

Please give me some advice on how to make a good score on the English exam because I want to give an exam.

You might already be good enough to pass the exam with a good score. Don’t forget, it tests for basic English skills, which obviously you have, as we’re both chatting in English.

If you do want to study for the test, read up on pronouns, verb tenses and moods (the conditional), and prepositions. There are lots of questions on those topics.

Congratulation! Today i’m gonna create my new gig. When i set all the things and move to the publish option then fiverr says to me first of all you clear Basic english test. I scored 6.8, but the problem is that now the gig don’t published. please guide me someone that when someone clear this test then up to which time my gig goona published? Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulation! Today i’m gonna create my new gig. When i set all the things and move to the publish option then fiverr says to me first of all you clear Basic english test. I scored 6.8, but the problem is that now the gig don’t published. please guide me someone that when someone clear this test then up to which time my gig goona published? Thanks.

I have the same problem, I passed a test but still it’s wrote on gig that no. What to do after passing a test?

Archived