Is rename or changing gig descriptions effect on my gig?

sayalok

hi ,

i opened a gig month ago. after couple of weeks get an order and successfully finish it

Right now my gig has more than 600views 40+impressions 12clicks in around 25 days which i think not bad but i am getting only one message.

so want to change my gig name, descriptions. if i do that is that gonna make any bad effect on my gig ?

thats my gig link.
https://www.fiverr.com/share/99ayb0
i think i should improve it a bit

and thanks to the community. getting so much help from here. now need to know couple of things .

100% satisfaction guarantee is impossible to promise and attracts scammers.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your second image has been cropped. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are a few English errors in this gig and your profile. Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it look unprofessional. (Mainly too much bold.)

100% satisfaction guarantee is impossible to promise and attracts scammers.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your second image has been cropped. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are a few English errors in this gig and your profile. Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it look unprofessional. (Mainly too much bold.)

Thanks that was really helpful. i am trying to fixing them I owe you for that.

Archived