I'm very tensed and depress, please help me

sufiyan3

Hi there, I’m a Level One Seller on fiverr, I have 100% order completion, response rate, good reviews everything perfect. But it has been 2 months my gig is at the last position and I’m not getting any orders without any offence.
I have waited alot, my gig is not coming to the top before it was on the first page top gig.

Please help me, I’m requesting suggest something, why this happens please.

Hi there, I’m a Level One Seller on fiverr, I have 100% order completion, response rate, good reviews everything perfect. But it has been 2 months my gig is at the last position and I’m not getting any orders without any offence.

I have waited alot, my gig is not coming to the top before it was on the first page top gig.

Please help me, I’m requesting suggest something, why this happens please.

Hi, do you promote your gig in social media ?

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.) Providing a very large number of revisions is fine, but unlimited is risky. (Noticed a review of yours that mentioned they did take a large number. How many was that? 15? 50? Might make a good bar for an upper limit.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do. Window-shoppers have a short attention span.)

You should remove that ‘assignments’ offer from your electrical engineering gig. (TOS)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several small English errors in you gigs and your profile.
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional.

Those ‘special deals’ are all expired, which looks unprofessional, and I would recommend avoiding that type of thing from within a gig altogether. If you want to offer discounts, the place to do that is in your self-promotion.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.) Providing a very large number of revisions is fine, but unlimited is risky. (Noticed a review of yours that mentioned they did take a large number. How many was that? 15? 50? Might make a good bar for an upper limit.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do. Window-shoppers have a short attention span.)

You should remove that ‘assignments’ offer from your electrical engineering gig. (TOS)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several small English errors in you gigs and your profile.

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional.

Those ‘special deals’ are all expired, which looks unprofessional, and I would recommend avoiding that type of thing from within a gig altogether. If you want to offer discounts, the place to do that is in your self-promotion.

Thanks alot Imagination7413 for the suggestions, I will definitely make the changes.

Hope after it, everything will be fine.

Thanks again

I will ill ask any queries in future also, please suggest.

💐

Hi Sufiyan,

Whenever there is a huge change in your gig position, it is always due to the reason. You are not mentioning the reason like i have seen 2.3 rating in your order a month ago (This is absolute reason for a drop in gig position) or you may had received any warning from fiverr or there may be a cancelled order etc. There can be a lot other reasons that will lead to change your gig position in fiverr.

Now you need to wait for the buyer that will specifically pick up your gig and in response to your work he/she will give you an exceptional 5 star rating both on public and as well as specially on private feedback.

Regards,
Waqas

Hi Sufiyan,

Whenever there is a huge change in your gig position, it is always due to the reason. You are not mentioning the reason like i have seen 2.3 rating in your order a month ago (This is absolute reason for a drop in gig position) or you may had received any warning from fiverr or there may be a cancelled order etc. There can be a lot other reasons that will lead to change your gig position in fiverr.

Now you need to wait for the buyer that will specifically pick up your gig and in response to your work he/she will give you an exceptional 5 star rating both on public and as well as specially on private feedback.

Regards,

Waqas

Hi Waqas

No brother I haven’t received any warning, but yes the buyer give me 2.3 rating after it I have received 5 ratings many times on that gig. Only 1 rating is little bit negative.

What should I do to remove that rating from my gig brother Waqas, please suggest me something best, please brother request.

Thank you

Archived