Why my gigs are going down of last 7 days?

softsolutionzs

Hi all,

Thanks for reading my topic and staying over.

I’m a new seller to Fiverr I got good impressions, views & clicks on start. After passing 2 months now my gigs are going down day by day even I keep my self online up to 20 hours a day.

Idk why, either there’s my thumbnail problem or the description related issue. Please suggest me how to improve my below-given gigs by looking over them. I would be highly thankful to him/her.

Thanks a lot.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/xXbLPx
https://www.fiverr.com/share/WE1r35

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. 100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers. Same with promises of future support.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, consider adding a few more? (This is more important for gigs that offer visual services, such as before/afters for picture editing gigs.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

In your profile description and Languages section, “Languages: English - Fluent” is NOT accurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself. (Long lists usually look the most unprofessional.)

Professionalism includes consistency and honesty, and there are many things that can turn buyers away.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. 100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers. Same with promises of future support.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, consider adding a few more? (This is more important for gigs that offer visual services, such as before/afters for picture editing gigs.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

In your profile description and Languages section, “Languages: English - Fluent” is NOT accurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself. (Long lists usually look the most unprofessional.)

Professionalism includes consistency and honesty, and there are many things that can turn buyers away.

Thank you so much for your such a great suggestion.

Archived