Old graphic designer new here :)

Hello, Fiverr community.

My name is Hina Alam, I m working on Fiverr since august 2017 but to the community I m new. On Fiverr, I am eligible for TR but achieved level 2 many times. There is so much in this forum that can help me to grow up and use Fiverr in a better way. Hope to have a really good time here and will learn a lot.

• 2 months later...

Try to keep active on fiverr maximum time as much as possible. Do marketing your service in social media. Also, keep sending buyer request daily basis.

I hope you will get a good news Soon.

@shihabmorshed Thank you so much.

I will follow, but I don’t have any issue with orders. I have 2 or three orders every 2nd day. Thanks again 🙂 .

Since none of the replies seams to get you are not NEW to Fiverr but NEW to the forum, I decided to type my Welcome to the forum @laramason!

The mere fact that you as a true professional went to introduce yourself in the “Introduce yourself” section speaks a lot about you.

I am new to Fiverr, and to freelancer concept (loss 14 years job due to COVID) and my order count is still very low, but I am not “desperate” and this is not my only source of income, so at this time all I do is “have patience”.

I can not wait to check your GIGs and skills and I am sure you will have some useful insights to share here on the forum.

Kind regards.

Since none of the replies seams to get you are not NEW to Fiverr but NEW to the forum, I decided to type my Welcome to the forum @laramason!

The mere fact that you as a true professional went to introduce yourself in the “Introduce yourself” section speaks a lot about you.

I am new to Fiverr, and to freelancer concept (loss 14 years job due to COVID) and my order count is still very low, but I am not “desperate” and this is not my only source of income, so at this time all I do is “have patience”.

I can not wait to check your GIGs and skills and I am sure you will have some useful insights to share here on the forum.

Kind regards.

I appropriate your replay. Patience is very important in freelancing.

I m sorry about your job. I rejected my govt job because I am happy with Fiverr. Fiverr gave me a lot and I will leave my footprint as well 🙂.

Thanks @marinapomorac

Archived