Seller violation

Hello fiverr community.
I would like to share with you my experience on fiverr, i was very disappointed with the seller service, because, first of all, he took 10 days to send me the order instead of 2 days, than he send very ridiculous files, and when i asked for revision he send me the same files and he beged me to accept the order, in order to get to level 2 seller level, and that he will send me the correct delivery in 2 days, i have accepted the order because i have no time to lose, but i did not get anything, and i have lost my client have cancelled my purchase order. I have all the images to proove what i m talk.

Hello fiverr community.

I would like to share with you my experience on fiverr, i was very disappointed with the seller service, because, first of all, he took 10 days to send me the order instead of 2 days, than he send very ridiculous files, and when i asked for revision he send me the same files and he beged me to accept the order, in order to get to level 2 seller level, and that he will send me the correct delivery in 2 days, i have accepted the order because i have no time to lose, but i did not get anything, and i have lost my client have cancelled my purchase order. I have all the images to proove what i m talk.

and i have lost my client

So you were reselling and it went wrong.

Your seller did violate Fiverr TOS here. In this case, you should be able to complain to Fiverr CS and get a refund. However, you should also keep in mind that you losing your end client is 100% your fault.

You should have managed your business better.

and i have lost my client

So you were reselling and it went wrong.

Your seller did violate Fiverr TOS here. In this case, you should be able to complain to Fiverr CS and get a refund. However, you should also keep in mind that you losing your end client is 100% your fault.

You should have managed your business better.

I needed the order( kitchen details) to make the kitchen

Hello fiverr community.

have accepted the order

Why would you accept an order that isn’t complete? You need to reevaluate how you do business as a buyer and a seller. Good luck.

Hello fiverr community.

first of all, he took 10 days to send me the order instead of 2 days

You should have stopped and cancelled then. It went from bad to worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived