Today I had my fiverr deleted and there is no way to access my account or contact anyone and my funds are gone

hitstothebrain1

What they say in the email, why they banned you? sometime they do not give any warning and ban the account.

third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use. But I never violated anybody I think the game was the target of a targeted banning for no reason

Today I had my fiverr deleted and there is no way to access my account or contact anyone and my funds are gone. My name is Hitstothebrain and I sold video game stuff and was starting to do good then woke up to it gone and I never did anything wrong

my funds are gone

Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

my funds are gone

Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

So they will give me a option to receive my funds when they are cleared ?

Archived