Response Rate Drop Without any Reason

malikshahbas133

Hi Fiverr Family.

Till yesterday on 2nd March 2020, My response rat was 100%. I have responded to all messages immediately.
As I am newbie therefore I only received messages from only 4 clients since I am on Fiverr i.e from last 7 days. I haven’t received any message from the last 48 hours.
All the messages I received I responded quickly that’s why my Response rate was 100%.

But now on today 3rd March, when I woke up and logged in my Fiverr account I was shocked to see that Now my Response rate is 50%.
I haven’t received any message but still my response rate falls from 100 % to 50 %.

Everything is Fine, There is no spam or unread message but now my response rate is only 50 %.

I also submitted a request to Fiverr Customer Care but they haven’t responded yet.

I am in serious worry. I hope that You will help me.

Thanks.

Hi Fiverr Family.

Till yesterday on 2nd March 2020, My response rat was 100%. I have responded to all messages immediately.

As I am newbie therefore I only received messages from only 4 clients since I am on Fiverr i.e from last 7 days. I haven’t received any message from the last 48 hours.

All the messages I received I responded quickly that’s why my Response rate was 100%.

But now on today 3rd March, when I woke up and logged in my Fiverr account I was shocked to see that Now my Response rate is 50%.

I haven’t received any message but still my response rate falls from 100 % to 50 %.

Everything is Fine, There is no spam or unread message but now my response rate is only 50 %.

I also submitted a request to Fiverr Customer Care but they haven’t responded yet.

I am in serious worry. I hope that You will help me.

Thanks.

Happens to me sometimes as well…

Don’t worry, contact CSs and they would do it. They would respond soon.

Relax till then!

Archived