Buyer requests are useless....!

malikshahbas133

Uptill now I have sent 398 and I received one order from Buyer’s Request and It was my first order then 2nd client came by itself. So, you are not wasting your time. just keep sending but the important part is you need to send to the relevant requests. Dont waste your requests by sending to irrelevant Buyer’s request. 🙂

Uptill now I have sent 398 and I received one order from Buyer’s Request and It was my first order then 2nd client came by itself. So, you are not wasting your time. just keep sending but the important part is you need to send to the relevant requests. Dont waste your requests by sending to irrelevant Buyer’s request. 🙂

I wouldn’t solely rely on Buyer Requests, make yourself searchable. Out of my 190 completed orders, 6 were from Buyer Requests. Well, one was, and they placed 5 consecutive orders.

I still send Buyer Requests offers out, because there might be another great repeat client hiding in there.

They are not useless, you have a lot of sellers competing for those buyer request so is not guaranteed that customers will choose you. It will depend on many factors like your gig optimization, prices, reviews, etc. I have checked your gig, it looks really good in terms of images and copywriting but is lacking social proof (reviews). So i suggest 2 things. Be patient, and promote your gigs on social media so hopefully you can get more impressions on those gigs and from that hopefully you get some orders which will most likely end up in reviews for your gigs. Then you should start seeing more traction once you have some social proof on those gigs. Hope this helps:)

They are not useless, you have a lot of sellers competing for those buyer request so is not guaranteed that customers will choose you. It will depend on many factors like your gig optimization, prices, reviews, etc. I have checked your gig, it looks really good in terms of images and copywriting but is lacking social proof (reviews). So i suggest 2 things. Be patient, and promote your gigs on social media so hopefully you can get more impressions on those gigs and from that hopefully you get some orders which will most likely end up in reviews for your gigs. Then you should start seeing more traction once you have some social proof on those gigs. Hope this helps:)

thanks pedrito.

I am trying to promote my gig on socialmedia.

I sent 300+ buyer request but didn’t get order, because i think buyer who’re posting job post here they prefer only low cost budget for huge amount of work :roll_eyes: So it’s hard to win sale from buyer request. 😐

There is no trick actually. All you have to do is making the buyer confident that you understood the job and can do it perfectly.

i think buyer who’re posting job post here they prefer only low cost budget for huge amount of work

That’s not true. I got many orders which were posted with $5 budget but I offered $50 and got them.

Archived