My gig Statistics after 1 day

malikshahbas133

Hi Fiverr Family

I have created my gig in the category GRAPHIC AND DEISIGN > LOGO DESIGN on yesterday (1 March 2020)…
https://www.fiverr.com/malikshahbas133/design-or-redesign-logo-for-business-or-brand-identity-d4a8

These are my gig status after 1 day :

impression = 41 click = 15 view = 28

Are they good or bad.

and please also tell my gig is good or I should improve it.

Please answer.
Thanks

Thats pretty good i’d say. That means that more than half of people who viewed your gig clicked it. However, there is always room for improvement 🙂

Check the grammar on your description and try to tidy it up. But your logo is pretty good!

Thats pretty good i’d say. That means that more than half of people who viewed your gig clicked it. However, there is always room for improvement 🙂

Check the grammar on your description and try to tidy it up. But your logo is pretty good!

Thanks brenna…

These are my gig status after 2nd day:

impression = 73 click =30 views = 69

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

I’m stopping here, because that ‘before/after’ lady-image that’s in both the other two gigs is impossible and therefore fake.

Archived