Are my gigs standing out?

brave_designer

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to match what you actually offer in your packages. The conflicting information is unprofessional.

Fiverr doesn’t permit duplicate gigs, and you’re offering two that are nearly identical in appearance. Those urls are also not permitted in the gigs. (TOS)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. “Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself.

Professionalism includes consistency and honesty, and there are many things that can turn buyers away. If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to match what you actually offer in your packages. The conflicting information is unprofessional.

Fiverr doesn’t permit duplicate gigs, and you’re offering two that are nearly identical in appearance. Those urls are also not permitted in the gigs. (TOS)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. “Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself.

Professionalism includes consistency and honesty, and there are many things that can turn buyers away. If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Thanks to helping me.Can you the elaborate one point for me?

1.“Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself”

Also I have three gigs left,how can I improve them?

Can you give me any advice for the left gigs?

Can you give me any resources so that I can know what things to keep in mind while preparing gigs?

Thanks to helping me.Can you the elaborate one point for me?

1.“Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself”

Also I have three gigs left,how can I improve them?

Can you give me any advice for the left gigs?

Can you give me any resources so that I can know what things to keep in mind while preparing gigs?

Can you the elaborate one point for me?

If you scroll down in a gig, you see your profile description. If you visit your profile, you’ll see the same description, but the formatting has been removed. It’s best to avoid using lists for a profile description and make the information a single paragraph.

I did look at your other gigs, which is why I brought up that the two looked alike. Most of your gigs have the same problems, English errors and formatting issues.

As for resource: Here you go. It’s free and has a bunch of good information. I would recommend taking notes and pausing often.

Archived