Fiverr GiG how Promotion

graphicsd7568

First thing, your English is not good. Fix it as soon as possible, because without good English you can understand properly what your client needs and without good communication you can’t make a good deal or convince your client to give you the work. Second thing is the quality you need to deliver professional quality work and then you will get more sales and clients. Make a good portfolio. (English is the most important thing when you do freelance).

First thing, your English is not good. Fix it as soon as possible, because without good English you can understand properly what your client needs and without good communication you can’t make a good deal or convince your client to give you the work. Second thing is the quality you need to deliver professional quality work and then you will get more sales and clients. Make a good portfolio. (English is the most important thing when you do freelance).

Thank you for your suggestion i will try it warm geratds

You have to put way more work into your gig. Right now I can guarantee you wouldn’t get any orders.
Apart from everyone pointed out:
Everything is quite bad starting from your gig title “I will do your personal expert graphic designer”. Totally incorrect and no one will be looking for that.
Your images also a very bad quality work. I’m not sure why inserted there Disney character that trademarked and on top of that it doesn’t fit into the whole picture at all. I’m not even sure what are you trying to showcase on those pictures. You are definitely lacking even basic principles of design so it’s worth investing in your education, there are a lot of free courses in the internet.

Archived