Have I ran out of beginners luck on Fiverr?

manasyewale

It has been over 3 months and I have completed a lot of orders but this month, my impression as have taken a massive hit, from 500+ per day to almost 0, could be fiverr’s rotation cycle or my gig is really bad. I have tried changing every aspect of my gig and yet I find my gig on the bottom of the last page in ranking.
If possible, please check my gig and give an honest opinion l. It would mean the world to me.
Thank you so much!

Any satisfaction guarantee is very risky. It tends to attract scammers and bad buyers as they can never be completely satisfied. If you rephrase to ‘I strive for highest quality of work and maximum customer satisfaction’ you protect yourself from potential disputes.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’re more likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly (and you use one of the delivered models as a sample in a different gig: this is a bit lazy and might drive away buyers). Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression can drive people away.)

There are a few English errors in your gigs and your profile.

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself.

Lastly, and possibly most importantly, Fiverr doesn’t allow duplicate gigs and I can’t pick out the difference between these. Be sure to make them offer clearly different services, so you don’t risk loosing them.

It has been over 3 months and I have completed a lot of orders but this month, my impression as have taken a massive hit, from 500+ per day to almost 0, could be fiverr’s rotation cycle or my gig is really bad. I have tried changing every aspect of my gig and yet I find my gig on the bottom of the last page in ranking.

If possible, please check my gig and give an honest opinion l. It would mean the world to me.

Thank you so much!

but this month

It’s only the 2nd of the month, it’ll bounce back.

Any satisfaction guarantee is very risky. It tends to attract scammers and bad buyers as they can never be completely satisfied. If you rephrase to ‘I strive for highest quality of work and maximum customer satisfaction’ you protect yourself from potential disputes.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’re more likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly (and you use one of the delivered models as a sample in a different gig: this is a bit lazy and might drive away buyers). Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression can drive people away.)

There are a few English errors in your gigs and your profile.

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself.

Lastly, and possibly most importantly, Fiverr doesn’t allow duplicate gigs and I can’t pick out the difference between these. Be sure to make them offer clearly different services, so you don’t risk loosing them.

Thank you so much for taking your time and reviewing my gig.

Archived