Back to Fiverr after a couple of months

skitedesign

So I have been off from fiverr for 2 months and now when I am back, I can hardly find my gig anywhere on the search. I have reduced my gig price to $5 from $50 and still didnt manage to place myself on the search.
What should I do? Please suggest 😦

Do NOT undersell your work. Are you still getting traffic to your gig?

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your logo gig description need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’re more likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable, even if it’s a part of a design. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.) Your choice of which images are first also should be reconsidered. For the retouch and vector gigs, a before/after image first is worth considering.

The question in the gig descriptions should go in the FAQ section of the gig. You offer 200 edit options but don’t mention what any of them are. Don’t list them all, but pick 5 common ones, and make an FAQ that mentions about 10 more, inviting potential buyers to contact you for a more comprehensive list. (Make sure you have a list of the edits you can make in case asked, and if there’s not 200, edit your gig to reflect this.) You might also want to Make a FAQ that if someone orders multiples of your retouch gig, that the photo quantity goes up by 2 per order, so that you don’t risk misunderstanding.

There are a few English errors in your gigs and your profile. Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are a few formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself.

You also state that you offer more services than you cover with your gigs. Are you planning to create gigs for those? If not, you should consider removing them or rephrasing the statement that those are hobbies, and not services.

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Optimize your gigs, look at your competitor’s images, copywriting, their offer, and see how you can make yours different. Add value by adding bonuses. Promote your gigs on social media to get more impressions and hopefully some orders, which in part will result most likely in your gig gaining traction and moving up in the search results. good luck 🙂

Do NOT undersell your work. Are you still getting traffic to your gig?

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your logo gig description need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’re more likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable, even if it’s a part of a design. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.) Your choice of which images are first also should be reconsidered. For the retouch and vector gigs, a before/after image first is worth considering.

The question in the gig descriptions should go in the FAQ section of the gig. You offer 200 edit options but don’t mention what any of them are. Don’t list them all, but pick 5 common ones, and make an FAQ that mentions about 10 more, inviting potential buyers to contact you for a more comprehensive list. (Make sure you have a list of the edits you can make in case asked, and if there’s not 200, edit your gig to reflect this.) You might also want to Make a FAQ that if someone orders multiples of your retouch gig, that the photo quantity goes up by 2 per order, so that you don’t risk misunderstanding.

There are a few English errors in your gigs and your profile. Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are a few formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself.

You also state that you offer more services than you cover with your gigs. Are you planning to create gigs for those? If not, you should consider removing them or rephrasing the statement that those are hobbies, and not services.

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

You mentioned almost everything that needs attention. Thank you so much. 🙂

Optimize your gigs, look at your competitor’s images, copywriting, their offer, and see how you can make yours different. Add value by adding bonuses. Promote your gigs on social media to get more impressions and hopefully some orders, which in part will result most likely in your gig gaining traction and moving up in the search results. good luck 🙂

Archived