2 TOS received.Will all TOS be cleared after 90 days?

logosucces

TOS offenses stay on your account forever. @lloydsolutions has shared a link that can site where Fiverr says that.

Some sellers get banned the first time they make a violation of TOS. Some sellers get banned on the second offense. You are lucky to still have your account after breeching TOS twice (already) in the short time you have been here.

It will be best if you shape up :weight_lifting_man:

• Like 5

Without knowledge about this I have broken those

If you did not have the knowlege then you did not read TOS. I read them when I first joined and I read them every few months becaue they change. To stay out of trouble it would be best for you to read them more than once too.

• Like 2

If you did not have the knowlege then you did not read TOS. I read them when I first joined and I read them every few months becaue they change. To stay out of trouble it would be best for you to read them more than once too.

You are right​:innocent:😶

If you rob a bank and get caught, do you think that telling the police and the judge that you didn’t know it was illegal to rob banks would help you?

• Like 3

You are right​:innocent:😶

You are right​:innocent

If you break the rules, you are not innocent.

Failure to read and understand the rules before using the site also does not make you innocent. It is your responsibility to know the rules, and not break them.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...