Which one is important?

malikshahbas133

Orders are most important. Anything else is just data. Data might tell you which direction to improve, but in the end, only orders will make you successful. You can also find customers who want to place orders, in other places too. Don’t be afraid to market your gigs, and bring in your own customers. It is unwise to expect all of your customers to come from the Fiverr search system.

Orders are most important. Anything else is just data. Data might tell you which direction to improve, but in the end, only orders will make you successful. You can also find customers who want to place orders, in other places too. Don’t be afraid to market your gigs, and bring in your own customers. It is unwise to expect all of your customers to come from the Fiverr search system.

To be honest, I’ve never paid attention those clicks, views, etc.

In fact at first I didn’t even know they existed, and once I found they DID exist,

I read the description because I couldn’t tell what the differences were, and I’m quite

embarrassed to say that even after reading the description I still couldn’t clearly tell

the difference…so in my mind, those three are just “some random numbers that shows me that some people are looking at my gig,” but like you said, as long as I get orders I guess

I shouldn’t even care 😅

thanks a lot jonbass

Archived