Gig active but doesn't appear on the marketplace?

patrickkarban

Hey guys!
I’ve been on fiverr for a while. Lately I recognized a huge and quick drop in impressions. It went from a constant 1000-1500 impressions per day to just 50 basically overnight (the other statistics look very similar)

I didn’t change anything about the gig but when I search for it then it doesn’t appear in the search on the first 21 pages (while it was always on page 1 in my category before)

The support claims that it appears in the search but I can’t find it at all.

Did anyone of you ever experience something like that before? This gig is my existance so I really need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, I also face same problems , once upon a time my gig was on first page, but unfortunetly fall down my gig rank, but now some improve my gig rank, I made a lots of soical media marketing.
So try to social media marketing every day & I hope you will improve your gig rank

What bugs me in particular is that the support insists on the fact that the gig is listed and can be found by searching for it. I did that with every possible variation and I can’t find it until the last page. Also the support kind of avoids my request to provide proof that they were actually be able to find it. It wouldn’t be too hard to search for it again and take a screenshot of it real quick if it was there for sure right?

Do you think it might be a great idea to modify the gig text or any other small detail so it needs to be reapproved and hopefully gets listed again?

What bugs me in particular is that the support insists on the fact that the gig is listed and can be found by searching for it. I did that with every possible variation and I can’t find it until the last page. Also the support kind of avoids my request to provide proof that they were actually be able to find it. It wouldn’t be too hard to search for it again and take a screenshot of it real quick if it was there for sure right?

Do you think it might be a great idea to modify the gig text or any other small detail so it needs to be reapproved and hopefully gets listed again?

It can be found on the last page if you enable filters. (Check here)

If you don’t apply them, the results will be the same for all pages after the 50th.

2020-02-29_22-41-40.thumb.png.be816d4d8c62a7716cc73daff6e2a6fa.png
2020-02-29_22-41-401304×715 118 KB

This “last page” issue happens once in a while with many sellers, and there’s no common solution. For example, my gigs were thrown there for many late orders. In other cases, many cancelations can also be the reason.

We don’t have access to your stats, and only you can find the reason.

It’s not just a regular rotation, but a way to show that you are underperforming (from the Fiverr’s point of view). I know at least a dozen users, who managed to return to the front in no time.

If you used the Out of the Office mode, it could also affect your position.

Hey!
My stats are actually flawless with 2-3% cancellations (out of 80-120 orders a month). All the other things are 100% and 1h response time. Ratings also aren’t an issue at all. Nothing really changed before and during the drop happened.

I never used the out of office mode before really because I had a single bad experience with that one before a few years ago.

What filters did you apply exactly?

Hey!

My stats are actually flawless with 2-3% cancellations (out of 80-120 orders a month). All the other things are 100% and 1h response time. Ratings also aren’t an issue at all. Nothing really changed before and during the drop happened.

I never used the out of office mode before really because I had a single bad experience with that one before a few years ago.

What filters did you apply exactly?

I added “Level 2 Sellers” filter in the top menu. You can also use the link in my previous message to open search results.

2-3% cancellations

You never know the reason. There’s also such thing as hidden or secret reviews left by your customers.

If you don’t have any serious issues, I think you will be back to the front soon.

But this situation is a red flag.

Hey!

Do you mean that this situation is a red flag of fiverr or that I did something wrong? And yeah my returning customers will keep my income stable for a while. But still it is pretty uncomfortable for me as you can imagine.

I did something wrong?

This is totally my personal opinion, but I think you are balancing on the edge of good performance (whatever it is). I also think that those 90% indicators are not really relevant when you have many orders, and Fiverr makes no difference for sellers with 10 and 100 (or 300) orders per month.

I totally understand that 5 canceled orders per month are nothing (especially keeping in mind that many buyers don’t read anything and place orders just to say “It’s my first time here, please cancel the order”).

One good thing, which I’ve noticed lately, is the fact that when the buyer chooses “I ordered by mistake” without providing requirements, it doesn’t affect your stats. It happened twice with me, and in both cases, my on-time delivery wasn’t affected.

1780151908_2020-02-29_23-24-51(2).png.1a4f07416bc6a7292dbc1605c9a05ed2.png

Well I mean the more customers you have the more strange people you attract. Some people sometimes have way too high expectations which go beyond technological limitations. Not necessarily talking about the translation quality as such but the condition of the source files I am getting.

Also about 4 people orered from me within a week without filling requirements and leaving the order incomplete. They didn’t even anser to multiple messages I sent them where I asked them for requirements. When I cancelled those (after they have been around for a month or so) still all of them affected my completion rate without the 7 day rule for no punishment taking effect.

Archived