Gig disappeared from search result?

psychicbunny

I once had that issue with one of my gigs… When I had no orders the gig went missing…

After I started getting orders they were visible again…

Yeah I searched through all of the “psychic” pages in the search results and can’t find one single gig up. So weird. Definitely a glitch of some sort going on.

Yeah I searched through all of the “psychic” pages in the search results and can’t find one single gig up. So weird. Definitely a glitch of some sort going on.

I can see five of your gigs on page five of the Online Astrology & Readings category.

I don’t know whether that’s good or not! 🙂

I can see five of your gigs on page five of the Online Astrology & Readings category.

I’ve looked through every page of “psychic” and I can’t see one gig. My issue is I want people to see my gigs when they type in “psychic.” I emailed support but I got template response 😦 I emailed them again to clarify this. I hope they can fix this. I’m not getting any orders at all now I’m bummed out.

I’ve looked through every page of “psychic” and I can’t see one gig. My issue is I want people to see my gigs when they type in “psychic.” I emailed support but I got template response 😦 I emailed them again to clarify this. I hope they can fix this. I’m not getting any orders at all now I’m bummed out.

im facing same problem over 2 months. is your gig ok now ?

Same issue going on with my gigs since last 4 days. My gig was ranked on first page, in top 3-4 rows, all of my competitors are still on the first page while my gig is not even on the first 10 pages. The support is replying with same copy-paste messages.

• 1 month later...

This issue has driven me nut
I mailed support several times, yet they give me that same copy and paste message.
Gigs with extremely poor performance appear on search result, but my gig is no wear to be found on the “powerpoint design” or “powerpoint presentation” search result.

This is saddening I must confess

• 1 month later...

Yes, something is definitely off! I have been selling for a year and all of my gigs were always best-selling in their categories. Around May (When the impression bug appeared) all of my gigs went to the last page and a bunch of other sellers are reporting the same issue. I contacted CS about it but not much has been done. I hope that they can fix it soon so that everything can run as smooth as before.

Check my other threads:

First thread:

Hello guys! So basically, the thread name sums it up. Since last week I’ve been getting orders only from repeat customers and I’ve been getting 1-2 messages a day, while usually, I get 5-10 messages a day. Last month was and I was bombarded with orders/messages, some of the days I had to respond to 15+ potential customers but something’s not right since last week. The only orders I’m working on are from repeat customers. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Second thread:

Hello guys! So, my best selling gig with 231 full 5-star reviews out of 235 (for less than a year) who was always top 3 best-selling in its category went from first to last page. Last week I posted a thread on here where I complained that for some reason after my best month on Fiverr I stopped receiving any impressions and I didn’t get any new orders since their last update - I even posted a thread on it but I still did pretty well because I have repeat customers so I maintained solid 2 orders a…

Archived