There's a ghost in my notifications

adsensewizard

Check the spam option in your inbox. Sometimes Fiverr sends a message that was marked as spam there. That could be why you are seeing the dot, or not :woman_shrugging:t4:

It could also be a bug. I noticed that a few messages I sent to a buyer disappeared from the conversation. If I hadn’t written them myself, I would doubt they were once there :thinking:

• Like 2

Check the spam option in your inbox. Sometimes Fiverr sends a message that was marked as spam there. That could be why you are seeing the dot, or not :woman_shrugging:t4:

It could also be a bug. I noticed that a few messages I sent to a buyer disappeared from the conversation. If I hadn’t written them myself, I would doubt they were once there :thinking:

As for disappearing messages, I have seen something like that too. Where the buyer says I haven’t sent a message, when I have 😱

• Like 2

The message was still appearing to me, so I could easily copy and send it again, thankfully!

Hopefully it was just a quick response that vanished for you! Otherwise that would be a bit annoying to re-type 😅

It was actually a couple of messages, but I’m guessing the buyer saw them since she replied to some of them. It seems they only disappeared from my side. But anyway, hope your dot-problem (or 👻) gets fixed soon!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...