Why is Fiverr gig going to last page of search results?

chalanagamage

I’ve noticed this a few times.

I was doing fine for about 2 months, and today suddenly all my gigs have gone to the last page of search results of each category. Does anyone know the reason for this?

This happened to me last year also. I was doing fine for about 2 months, and suddenly my gigs went to the last page and stayed there for about 2 months and at the end of December all my gigs came to the 1st page and I was doing good.

Now the same thing is happening again. Does anyone know why is this and how to fix it?

Keep in mind that a Gig’s position in a category and in search results is dynamic and subject to changes.

Fiverr has no way to guarantee a placement of your gig. A Gig’s position is based on seller performance over a set time period. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. Gigs are re-positioned all the time, so that more users get the chance to be spotted. It is a process carried out by an algorithm, so it cannot be affected. Fiverr provide a marketplace for you to advertise your services (Gig) and it is up to you to make them appealing and promote them to bring in more sales.

Good Luck!!

Archived