My Storyboard Gig Doesn't appear with "Storyboard" keywords in fiverr search

jack_r29

Hi,

I’m Jack, a level 2 fiverr seller. It’s already 1-2 months that my storyboard gig stopped appearing when I put “storyboard” keyword in search. At first it’s just fine and I don’t make any complaint because my gig still one best selling on storyboard category, but when it’s sales goes down and my gig got replaced by others gigs, my storyboard gig’s impression just goes down below 50. My sales always goes up and up each months, until my gig cannot be found at all if I used “storyboard” keyword.

My gig might still appear sometimes if I put another words after “storyboard”, but it doesn’t help because 90% buyer will only type "storyboard’, not “film storyboard” or something.

Can you guys please give me a tips so my gig will appear with “storyboard” and “storyboards” on search engine again? Because that’s my only best selling gigs.

I found it on the first page when filtering for L2 sellers - about 4 or 5 rows down, so not above the fold.

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know! Yes I found it too when filter the search. But unfortunately I can’t find it if I didn’t filter the search

Well, it’s there in search, so that’s something.

Bear in mind the algorithm “churns” in order to give the newbies a chance …

Bear in mind the algorithm “churns” in order to give the newbies a chance …

Another thing to bear in mind is that some buyers will look for TRS or level 2 sellers only.

Archived