Negative Review With Intentions To Defame

dustingbeatz1

Update : The issue has been resolved by the CS.

Hello everyone,

I recently came across a buyer who placed a dummy order with me from his 2nd account just to post a negative review in order to defame me and with intentions of revenge.

Here is the story :
He previously placed an order from his 1st account which I cancelled because of his threatening behavior. When I requested mutual cancellation, he refused it and said things like “You don’t have any right to cancel my order to save your reviews.”
Then I got the order cancelled through CS and his money was refunded.
But he got so mad that he placed a fake order from his 2nd account by purchasing my cheapest package and submitted very low quality files. I got back to him asking to resend better files for best results.
He said “That’s all I have. Please use it. I take full responsibility for everything.”
I told him that if I work on this file the results may not be what you expect.
Then I started the work and delivered it on time.
He accepted it immediately and left a negative 1 star review.
He didn’t even use 2 free revisions that were included in the order.
I became suspicious and found out that this was the same buyer whose order I cancelled previously.
He did all this just to harm my rating and take revenge because I cancelled his order.
These kind of people also exist on fiverr.

• Like 4

Update : The issue has been resolved by the CS.

Hello everyone,

I recently came across a buyer who placed a dummy order with me from his 2nd account just to post a negative review in order to defame me and with intentions of revenge.

Here is the story :

He previously placed an order from his 1st account which I cancelled because of his threatening behavior. When I requested mutual cancellation, he refused it and said things like “You don’t have any right to cancel my order to save your reviews.”

Then I got the order cancelled through CS and his money was refunded.

But he got so mad that he placed a fake order from his 2nd account by purchasing my cheapest package and submitted very low quality files. I got back to him asking to resend better files for best results.

He said “That’s all I have. Please use it. I take full responsibility for everything.”

I told him that if I work on this file the results may not be what you expect.

Then I started the work and delivered it on time.

He accepted it immediately and left a negative 1 star review.

He didn’t even use 2 free revisions that were included in the order.

I became suspicious and found out that this was the same buyer whose order I cancelled previously.

He did all this just to harm my rating and take revenge because I cancelled his order.

These kind of people also exist on fiverr.

I recently came across a buyer who placed a dummy order with me from his 2nd account

I just received an email from CS. They removed it after varifying.

I’m glad CS helped you!

How did you find out this was the same buyer ordering from a second account?

• Like 6

I recently came across a buyer who placed a dummy order with me from his 2nd account

I just received an email from CS. They removed it after varifying.

I’m glad CS helped you!

How did you find out this was the same buyer ordering from a second account?

His local time was exactly the same on both accounts and he copy pasted the same description on both profiles.

• Like 3