TOP RATED Requirments Completed 2 Months Ago Still No Good News

zeeshanwebsx

Hello Everyone!

I hope all of you are doing great here at fiverr, I was thinking to post this from last 2 weeks, Anyways i need answers from Fiverr Top Rated Sellers , I am actually awaiting for to be picked by Fiverr as a Top Rated as Requirements are already completed 2 months ago, Was Exited to be picked but yet no such news .

My Questions , How this all works ? I mean If you are a Top Rated How this process was done ? Fiverr Contacted you ? Or Just a Congratulations email and you were top Rated ?

Please answer if you can …

Million Thanks
Best Regards
Zeeshan

349517418_FiverrAnalytics.thumb.PNG.25102fce1229c650223a731629a9253e.PNG
Fiverr Analytics1721×721 69.9 KB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people already waiting for more than 2 years to be picked to be top rated seller since this level system was rolled out 😉

Yes maybe , but i believe if performance is going perfect , More Chances Fiverr can select . But let see how long it takes … Thank you for your comment…

Yes maybe , but i believe if performance is going perfect , More Chances Fiverr can select . But let see how long it takes … Thank you for your comment…

but i believe if performance is going perfect

Everyone who has level 2 has great stats and some even better with everything at 100%

But good luck anyway! It’s great to see sellers striking for the best

• 5 weeks later...

Well Back in 2019 August i started Using Fiverr again … (Was off for 2 years) I actually joined Fiverr in Apr 2015 , Start Was Amazing … was new but learned a lot while doing couple of projects… Even struggled a lot as we all do…

I always dreamed for a Laptop 💟

All i learned through experience is if you give your 110% you will get in return what ever you dreamed for … I have alot to share with the help of my old Pictures of my room and comparison with that i achieved till now and lot more to achieve off course…

I am writing up a detailed Blog for Fiverr , I hope Fiverr will make that Posted on Blog stories…

Many Thanks Fiverr Community…

Wish you all Great Success…

Work Hard Success is there always

Hello Everyone… I hope all of you doing great…

Few days back i got :star_struck: and it was Great Outstanding experience… The purpose of sharing all this is i want to share some tips here… i see many new sellers feel bad when client ask for many changes or revisions…

Please Please Always try to make sure you do what your Buyer is asking if you cant give a proper reason… Make sure you even do extra work if you can and in return you will get a Tip for sure… I know there are some buyer who ask for multiple revisions… but at the they are always happy to give Tip also…

What Matters for Buyer … Only Perfect Project Delivery ---- Make it and you will get an amazing notification about TIP…

Try this never feel angry when buyer ask for multiple changes… do your best and i guarantee you … you will end up with tip on every order…

Good Luck!

129353003_BestEverTip.thumb.PNG.44598688d0cbfc7f3f0e15c9a3030d75.PNG
Best Ever Tip1148×592 32.3 KB

Hello Everyone… I hope all of you doing great…

Few days back i got :star_struck: and it was Great Outstanding experience… The purpose of sharing all this is i want to share some tips here… i see many new sellers feel bad when client ask for many changes or revisions…

Please Please Always try to make sure you do what your Buyer is asking if you cant give a proper reason… Make sure you even do extra work if you can and in return you will get a Tip for sure… I know there are some buyer who ask for multiple revisions… but at the they are always happy to give Tip also…

What Matters for Buyer … Only Perfect Project Delivery ---- Make it and you will get an amazing notification about TIP…

Try this never feel angry when buyer ask for multiple changes… do your best and i guarantee you … you will end up with tip on every order…

Good Luck!

do your best and i guarantee you … you will end up with tip on every order…

You cannot possibly guarantee this. Many sellers who “do their best” do not receive tips. Just because you claim to have received a $200 tip, does not mean that the same will – or has – happened to everyone else. You cannot, in any way, guarantee that sellers will “end up with a tip on every order”. It is unwise to make claims that promise unrealistic results.

do your best and i guarantee you … you will end up with tip on every order…

You cannot possibly guarantee this. Many sellers who “do their best” do not receive tips. Just because you claim to have received a $200 tip, does not mean that the same will – or has – happened to everyone else. You cannot, in any way, guarantee that sellers will “end up with a tip on every order”. It is unwise to make claims that promise unrealistic results.

I understand what exactly you saying… but i am trying to explain from my experience… every individual here have difference experience … I am experiencing this from last few months and i see if we are doing more extra for clients they understand and they give regard to it.

I think when you’re doing a lot of extra work and then get tipped afterward, it stops being a tip and becomes just your usual (although not guaranteed) more money for more work.

Yes i agree with you , I think this also helps you to make your buyer a regular customer… if we do extra work sometime that make more perfect bond between client and you… so yeh at the end good results…

Yes i agree with you , I think this also helps you to make your buyer a regular customer… if we do extra work sometime that make more perfect bond between client and you… so yeh at the end good results…

What I’m saying is, your post basically says: “If you do more than was originally estimated/agreed upon, you get paid more!!!” And… yes? It kind of should be this way?

Either way, I’m glad your buyer was considerate and you got paid for the extra work you did. Good for them.

If you got a tip by just doing what you usually do, then kudos to you.

It’s not something that you can get on “every order” though as you said above.

But if you got this on an order after several revisions, or a lot of back n forth, then this might have been what you should have priced your proposal/gig in the first place.

If a seller generally keeps getting tips, it also may mean that said seller is priced too low, leaving money on the table.

I understand what exactly you saying… but i am trying to explain from my experience… every individual here have difference experience … I am experiencing this from last few months and i see if we are doing more extra for clients they understand and they give regard to it.

I am experiencing this from last few months and i see if we are doing more extra for clients they understand and they give regard to it.

Like I said, just because a seller does a great job, does not mean buyers leave tips. It is unwise to make claims that promise unrealistic results.

Archived