How to promote my gig as a new Seller?

akib0079

So Hello Experienced Sellers:)

I am a new seller in the Fiverr Kingdom and passionate about selling my gigs. So being a new seller it is like so hard to make to the front page. In this relative situation should I select a less popular category for ranking or the most popular category?

It will be so much helpful for me if you make time to give your outlooks in this Topic❤

you should select the category in which you are expert. you can beat into any category if you are good in that.

So if I am good at word-press should I select word-press that has more active person or else I should select Web Builder and CMS and post word-press gig there for ranking beside competitive sellers.

I suggest not trying to work with anyone who is on such a tight budget that they can’t afford to pay what you are asking. I understand newer sellers might want to try to lower their prices to help these types of inquiries. But it’s a risky thing to do. Sometimes such buyers can be difficult.

Demand might not be the right word to use on that context, but I think I understand your question.

If they have a fixed budget and it’s below your rates just send them their way so they can find someone that would be able to fit their budgets.

If however they are not sure about spending that much on your service, then it could help to show the value they’d be getting rather the price they’re paying.

I find what works the most for me is when they are reassured of my professionalism and in depth understanding of their problem.

Most people won’t mind paying your price if they think you’re worth that, so make sure not only you’re actually worth how much you’re charging, but that you’re also able to convey that to your prospects.

Good luck!

thank you for the feed back next i will use the right context…

Archived