Confused about buyers request

binteee

Hey you are welcome to this forum. To send request you have to go " more " option from your profile or right side of community option .

Fatemamoon thanks dear for your kind information I will try to find that option hope I could find it out…

• Like 4

Fatemamoon thanks dear for your kind information I will try to find that option hope I could find it out…

thanks dear

Be careful not to call potential buyers “dear” (or any other term indicating that you’re close even though you don’t know each other at all), or you could lose a sale.

• Like 2

well come to Fiverr. What this means is that when buyers want a certain job done they make requests on the system and this request will be seen by all persons who offer gigs specific to what the buyer is requesting. You have the option of making an offer to such buyers who will then choose which buyer they will go with.

• Like 1

@binteee
Follow these links. They’ll help you!

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Great Question!

You can send buyers request from

11 PM - 3 AM
6 AM - 8 AM
6 PM - 9 PM

as per Indian/Pakistan/Bangladesh Time Zone… It really works for me…! You can try this.

Go to your Profile> click “More”> select “Buyer Request”

check buyer request most often your time … If available you can send them …

1758946359_buyerrequest.thumb.png.362ecd63e0b68ad430fe6ad6eb571c36.png

167812_2.jpg.6abc38d5b362bdc403bde82d0f0b20db.jpg stefanalistar:

where do I find that section

Go to “MORE” on the Menu & from the drop down click >> “Buyer requests”

After the Buyer Request window opens, “Active” will show you the number of Buyer Request that is currently active. If not, then Refresh> Refresh & again Refresh …

Good Luck! 👌?

• Like 2

well come to Fiverr. What this means is that when buyers want a certain job done they make requests on the system and this request will be seen by all persons who offer gigs specific to what the buyer is requesting. You have the option of making an offer to such buyers who will then choose which buyer they will go with.

Thank you for helping now I am learning bit by bit

• Like 2