Just change the pitcher and give me violation warning that

unitedstate123

If you have been given a warning you will have been given a reason.

It is unlikely that a warning will be removed.

Suggest you read this: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! to help protect your account going forward.

If you have been given a warning you will have been given a reason.

Not necessarily. My account was flagged, and CS refuses to tell me why. They’ve refused to answer multiple direct requests for the information.

Did they say what the warning was for?

If they said what it was for, and the claim is factually untrue, you may be able to get it removed by writing to Fiverr CS (the support service) with proof that the claim isn’t true.

I wouldn’t bet on it, though.

Did they say what the warning was for?

That’s what I meant by being given a reason.

What are you talking about? No, my email doesn’t contain any answers.

I’ve also had a situation where a reason wasn’t given. They’ll slap “General Violation” on it even when nothing was done wrong. When I pursued it with CS, I was ignored and given canned answers and everything. I eventually just had to let it go.

Well, yes, but I was asking if they had given a reason. You seemed to be “telling” her that she was given a reason, which isn’t necessarily so.

You seemed to be “telling” her

That was not the intention. What I meant was that the email would have said something.

If they said what it was for, and the claim is factually untrue, you may be able to get it removed by writing to Fiverr CS (the support service) with proof that the claim isn’t true.

The above would then be an option.

Perhaps that clears up the misunderstanding.

Why was I warned?

Users may receive a warning on their account for violations of our Terms of Service, or any user misconduct reported to our Trust & Safety Team. A warning will not limit account activity, but further warnings can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled, depending upon the severity of the violation.

****** Take Action! Click here to find out why you were warned. ******

The above from the Help Centre may be helpful to the OP.

Archived