Something wrong with me

shadat_nadim

you should read all requirement of buyer and understand what she/he want from seller. then write about that like you got all requirement and you can do this exactly what they want. also try to share some of your previous experience with same project. i hope this method will work just try it and send more and more buyer request.

Thank you

you should read all requirement of buyer and understand what she/he want from seller. then write about that like you got all requirement and you can do this exactly what they want. also try to share some of your previous experience with same project. i hope this method will work just try it and send more and more buyer request.

Thank you

i replied with desire requirement’s every time with relevant gig. did’t work.

Thank you for your suggestions.

then try to send buyer request as soon as possible, after post a request within 5 min lots of people send buyer request. so try to find best time when you got more request that time send your buyer request. because sometime buyer keep online after sending project request and that time who send first request buyer talk with him/her and if they agree then they start the job.

then try to send buyer request as soon as possible, after post a request within 5 min lots of people send buyer request. so try to find best time when you got more request that time send your buyer request. because sometime buyer keep online after sending project request and that time who send first request buyer talk with him/her and if they agree then they start the job.

i will do buyer request reply ASAP.

thank you for your suggestions.

Archived