Hello Everyone..!

iftisyed1421

Hello friends !
I 'm Iftikhar Hssain Syed and i 'm new on fiverr. I am a data Entry operator and Virtual assistant. I haven’t received any request yet. I am looking for my first sales.
I need your suggestion and help to make me familiar with fiverr and to get first sales.Hoping for your best suggestion and help.

optimize your gig with great images, amazing copy, and a very good and competitive offer. then promote your gigs on social media, blogs, youtube etc. you should start seeing more impressions and if your offer is good, then some orders as well. hope this helps 👍

Thanks bro for giving such a precious suggestion.it should be helpful for me, Can u suggest me that how can i make my offer good and different from other?

Thanks bro for giving such a precious suggestion.it should be helpful for me, Can u suggest me that how can i make my offer good and different from other?

sure, the best way is to study your competitors, look at their listings, images, the work that they offer for the price, and then come up with your own offer more competitive and better than theirs. for example if your top competitor is offering a logo design and nothing else for 10 with a 6 day delivery, maybe you can offer a logo design with multiple concepts, and an extra bonus with a 5 day delivery. See the difference? I just created more value than the top competitor by adding more concepts, another extra free bonus, and delivering in less time than that competitor. Is about creating a good offer and adding more value than your competitors.

sure, the best way is to study your competitors, look at their listings, images, the work that they offer for the price, and then come up with your own offer more competitive and better than theirs. for example if your top competitor is offering a logo design and nothing else for 10 with a 6 day delivery, maybe you can offer a logo design with multiple concepts, and an extra bonus with a 5 day delivery. See the difference? I just created more value than the top competitor by adding more concepts, another extra free bonus, and delivering in less time than that competitor. Is about creating a good offer and adding more value than your competitors.

I got it bro, thanks for your time and nice to meet u here .

Can you check my gig please , i you have time,there may be any mistake if u checked then i will correct my mistake if any…?

here is the link

https://www.fiverr.com/users/iftisyed1421/manage_gigs/be-your-virtual-assistant-c3f2/edit

Thanks bro .i need your suggestion that how i get my first order

how i get my first order

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and read through the results.

The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above. Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived