How can I get my first orders? please tell me

robin199711

Brother, you’ll have to focus on buyer request section. As a new seller, we have to make progress and send 10 out 10 offers daily. After which, we get orders.

Brother, I try to do this but buyer request are not showing in a day only 2 or 3 buyer request are showing. please tell me how to increase buyer request.

I’m sorry to inform you, but we are not allowed to tell you how to get your first order.

As of one minute ago, the Lords of the Forum gathered and looked at your request. Unfortunately you have been denied.

Which is extremely unfortunate. Because there isn’t a single thread on this forum that covers this topic. There isn’t a button equipped with a search function that produces an endless amount of threads that cover this topic in an endless fashion.

It’s been decided. You just have to do it yourself. I know that sounds harsh, but there’s actually a lot of value in learning by yourself.

My parents employed this very method with me many times. At four, they gave me cooking utensils, turned on the stove and went to have cocktails down the road.

At seven, they blindfolded me, spun me around 12 times and told me that if I could make it to school, I could play Nintendo. Needless to say… I wasn’t gonna go a day without playing Mike Tyson’s Punchout.

So don’t worry. You’ve got this.

Brother, I try to do this but buyer request are not showing in a day only 2 or 3 buyer request are showing. please tell me how to increase buyer request.

please tell me how to increase buyer request

We are not able to increase or decrease the number of buyer requests. We only get what the system provides us.

When you find some buyers request at buyers request section. Note the time and try to check for buyer request daily on that particular time. You’ll see difference in number of requests as time passes by.

I’m sorry to inform you, but we are not allowed to tell you how to get your first order.

As of one minute ago, the Lords of the Forum gathered and looked at your request. Unfortunately you have been denied.

Which is extremely unfortunate. Because there isn’t a single thread on this forum that covers this topic. There isn’t a button equipped with a search function that produces an endless amount of threads that cover this topic in an endless fashion.

It’s been decided. You just have to do it yourself. I know that sounds harsh, but there’s actually a lot of value in learning by yourself.

My parents employed this very method with me many times. At four, they gave me cooking utensils, turned on the stove and went to have cocktails down the road.

At seven, they blindfolded me, spun me around 12 times and told me that if I could make it to school, I could play Nintendo. Needless to say… I wasn’t gonna go a day without playing Mike Tyson’s Punchout.

So don’t worry. You’ve got this.

Ok i wait for it Thank you very much

Thank you bro

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as bro, dear, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Calling one bro, sis etc is my habit but thanks for this golden advice. I’ll be careful in future!

Can you please mention some niches that you think are in demand?

Website designing, social media content designing, SEO service, animation etc.

You can check fiverr ebook.

Today, we launched our 2020 eBook filled with tips and services you can use to help make 2020 your most successful year yet. We’ve spent the end of last year speaking to and working with Sellers to help build this guide. You can check out blog post & download the eBook here: You have big goals for your business this year. Maybe you’re dreaming of breaking a sales record or launching a new product. Now is the time to create a game plan. What you accomplish in the first months of the year can…

Archived