Buyer Is Not Responding And I Have delivered the work

megavid12345

I have delivered the work buyer ordered but now when I delivered the work, the Buyer is not responding to my work. He is Online and active but he is not responding. Can anybody tell me what to do now? Will it have an impact on my Fiverr ranking? I am a beginner.

Can anybody tell me what to do now?

Don’t do anything and don’t ask the buyer for a review as you will risk your account.

Best just to leave it and move on.

He is faking me. He is online but he is not responding. Can i report him? I have worked very hard for him.

Can i report him?

The buyer orders, pays, you deliver, and then they can leave a review if they wish to do so.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Just leave it!

It will not affect your ranking, and it will auto finish in less than three days. Be patient

So I will get paid??

So I will get paid??

Unless, you did not deliver this through the delivery system.

If the buyer just sent you a message and you did the work without having an order in place you have worked for free.

If there was an order, then read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which will tell you how and when you get paid.

There is a whole section on Withdrawing Revenues

Archived