Do you agree with me or not?

edvent

There was a famous saying of Batman I often say “When you are good at doing something never do it for free”.

I need to know how many agree with me on this?

There was a famous saying of Batman I often say “When you are good at doing something never do it for free”.

@landongrace is correct. You clearly don’t know Batman. Batman ALWAYS did what he did for free. That’s why he’s a superhero. True heroes are selfless.

Why do you need to know who agrees with you? Are you conducting a random poll?

@landongrace is correct. You clearly don’t know Batman. Batman ALWAYS did what he did for free. That’s why he’s a superhero. True heroes are selfless.

jonbaas just gave me the recipe to become a super hero. I’m on it.

True heroes are selfless.

Yeah, it’s just a coincidence how they always get the girl and get away with causing millions of dollars of damage to public property—and get to go on awesome adventures and have secret bases… :roll_eyes:

Come on. We all know why they really do it.

Yeah, it’s just a coincidence how they always get the girl and get away with causing millions of dollars of damage to public property—and get to go on awesome adventures and have secret bases… :roll_eyes:

They like to destroy public property?

Yeah, it’s just a coincidence how they always get the girl and get away with causing millions of dollars of damage to public property

Doesn’t Batman pretty much own most of Gotham City? 😉

Superhero history speaks for itself. Batman starts out being a vigilante catching street thugs and regular criminals. Then suddenly, there’s everyone from space aliens to mutants and hi-tech geniuses turning up to do battle with you and decimate the city you live in.

Or they go out on a vendetta against other heroes like Superman when there isn’t a suitable foe to fight.

Doesn’t Batman pretty much own most of Gotham City? 😉

My landlord owns my apartment. The minute they crash a batmobile through my lounge while chasing a maniac dressed like a clown, I’ll be having some very harsh words. It’s very very disrespectful.

Archived