How can I improve my proofreading gig?

elena_canty

Hi Elena,

Have you thought about adding a video? One thing that can stop buyers from purchasing, especially when you’ve no reviews, is trust (or lack of, more to the point). They have nothing to look at to back up that you’ll do what you say you will. A video can be a great way of humanising yourself and making people feel a bit more at ease.

Maybe just talk a little about your service, how you work etc. If you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, why not try and make a kind of animated slideshow, albeit with you narrating? Many sellers do this.

Hi Elena,

Have you thought about adding a video? One thing that can stop buyers from purchasing, especially when you’ve no reviews, is trust (or lack of, more to the point). They have nothing to look at to back up that you’ll do what you say you will. A video can be a great way of humanising yourself and making people feel a bit more at ease.

Maybe just talk a little about your service, how you work etc. If you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, why not try and make a kind of animated slideshow, albeit with you narrating? Many sellers do this.

Thank you @cubittaudio! I’ve been thinking about making a video (and Fiverr keeps telling me that gigs with videos sell up to 220% more), but I wasn’t sure whether to do it or not. I’ll definitely add one now.

Archived