Get notification for message but don't see

reza_asif

I am doing the conversion with my buyer. After sometime later when we discuss about the project then the buyer send me a message I got the notification but I don’t get any message in the inbox. I try both my phone and laptop but don’t find any. It repeats the 2nd time. please give me some advice about what should I do?

1. Try the spam folder, just in case.

2. Wait for the message to appear. Perhaps there were forbidden words in it, and it will appear once staff checks what’s in it.

3. Politely inform your buyer what happened and ask them to send the message(s) again, perhaps without the problematic words and phrases.

2. Wait for the message to appear. Perhaps there were forbidden words in it, and it will appear once staff checks what’s in it.

3. Politely inform your buyer what happened and ask them to send the message(s) again, perhaps without the problematic words and phrases.

i ask but the buyer gone and don’t reply me

Practical proven suggestion.

Archived