Buyer want their name on my work, will this be a toxic buyer?

lm_does

i’m new to fiverr. buyer just joined this week but seems experienced and know specifically what they want, has no reviews which gives me a bad feeling. they want their name on my work.
are they going to pass it off as theirs?
help, i already accepted the gig without knowing i could check before hand.
can i cancel? should i cancel?
its going to reflect negatively on my page is it?
is this going to be one of those toxic buyers?

As per Fiverr’s Terms of Service, once the order is complete, the work and all the rights belong to the buyer, unless otherwise specified in the gig description. Doesn’t that mean that they have the right to put their name on it?

Hi yeah they can, its just iffy that its a frankenstein piece from various artists and buyer wants their name on it. They have no reviews from sellers which gives me the impression that they may be a bad buyer. Anyway maybe should i give them the benefit of the doubt and take a shot at the gig, if it turns south after i make the gig do you have any idea what i can do, just in case?

As per Fiverr’s Terms of Service, once the order is complete, the work and all the rights belong to the buyer, unless otherwise specified in the gig description. Doesn’t that mean that they have the right to put their name on it?

Hello yeah they can, its just iffy that its a frankenstein piece from various artists and buyer wants their name on it. They have no reviews from sellers which gives me the impression that they may be a bad buyer. Anyway maybe should i give them the benefit of the doubt and take a shot at the gig, if it turns south after i make the gig do you have any idea what i can do, just in case?

Hello yeah they can, its just iffy that its a frankenstein piece from various artists and buyer wants their name on it. They have no reviews from sellers which gives me the impression that they may be a bad buyer. Anyway maybe should i give them the benefit of the doubt and take a shot at the gig, if it turns south after i make the gig do you have any idea what i can do, just in case?

Not having reviews isn’t a good reason to be suspicious. I thought you objected to them putting their name on it but otherwise you can take a chance on it. Most of the time it doesn’t turn south.

Anything that makes you uncomfortable you can refuse and simply cancel the order. Use the Resolution Center on the order page and send them the notice you want to cancel.

Thank you very much. Im very new at this and I still have a lot to learn.

Thank you very much. Im very new at this and I still have a lot to learn.

Dive right in the water’s fine. :swimming_woman: It’s totally your decision if you want to add their name to it or not. He should have mentioned that before he ordered though to give you a chance to refuse if you wanted to. Probably a lot of people would refuse to do that actually. I’m not sure it’s a good idea to do that.

Dive right in the water’s fine. :swimming_woman: It’s totally your decision if you want to add their name to it or not. He should have mentioned that before he ordered though to give you a chance to refuse if you wanted to. Probably a lot of people would refuse to do that actually. I’m not sure it’s a good idea to do that.

Thank you. I just might. But just incase it does go south, after them seeing the art and keeps aking for more? What can i do?

Thank you. I just might. But just incase it does go south, after them seeing the art and keeps aking for more? What can i do?

But just incase it does go south, after them seeing the art and keeps aking for more? What can i do?

It depends.

If you offer revisions, you have to deliver them. If you don’t offer revisions, you can try charging the buyer for additional work. If they become unpleasant, stay polite and professional.

its just iffy that its a frankenstein piece from various artists and buyer wants their name on it.

What does this mean?

But just incase it does go south, after them seeing the art and keeps aking for more? What can i do?

It depends.

If you offer revisions, you have to deliver them. If you don’t offer revisions, you can try charging the buyer for additional work. If they become unpleasant, stay polite and professional.

thank you very much. 😊

i’m new to fiverr. buyer just joined this week but seems experienced and know specifically what they want, has no reviews which gives me a bad feeling. they want their name on my work.

are they going to pass it off as theirs?

help, i already accepted the gig without knowing i could check before hand.

can i cancel? should i cancel?

its going to reflect negatively on my page is it?

is this going to be one of those toxic buyers?

It depends on what the work is. I offer ghostwriting, so the buyer’s name going on my work is standard. If the buyer has not already, tell them to purchase the commercial use extra. If they purchase that, then you put their name on it since the work is fully theirs with the commercial use. If they don’t, keep your name on it.

Archived