Help with pricing list, please

tenebrestelrei

I tried to fiddle a bit with my gig and once again, remade pricing list and description tab. Although, I’m still not entirely sure for how much to ask for my work.
What do you think, how much my art costs? If you need to see my dA(Deviant Art) to evaluate better my work, just PM me please. I don’t want to share links as I fear, it may be seen as a self-promotion attempt.

Thanks in advance! 🦝

My Gig is HERE!

I tried to fiddle a bit with my gig and once again, remade pricing list and description tab. Although, I’m still not entirely sure for how much to ask for my work.

What do you think, how much my art costs? If you need to see my dA(Deviant Art) to evaluate better my work, just PM me please. I don’t want to share links as I fear, it may be seen as a self-promotion attempt.

Thanks in advance! 🦝

My Gig is HERE!

I’m still not entirely sure for how much to ask for my work.

Find out the price charging by other sellers on this platform! You will get an idea! If you charge higher may be you lose many buyers! So you have to maintain it with the market price.

I’m still not entirely sure for how much to ask for my work.

Find out the price charging by other sellers on this platform! You will get an idea! If you charge higher may be you lose many buyers! So you have to maintain it with the market price.

Mmm, I assume that’s the right way to learn then. Thanks!

Archived