My first finished order - 5 STARS!

michal247

I finally made it 😁 After dealing with hell clients I got a chance to work with somebody that i consider a real buyer. If you don’t like ranting section, all of my first 3 orders got canceled because of my problematic clients. First one urged me to steal funcionality from popular musician website, second changed order requirements after delivery, and my third client was a complete mad women that I made topic about and get support from many people My client is MAD! Thank you so much for that. Why im writing about this? I should probably keep that to myself, but I want to reassure people that would consider giving up from fiverr. Hard work pays off. Maybe not today, maybe not this week or month. But it will finally pay off. I made my 4th order very fast and my buyer said it was great job, I explained him few things about it and answered his questions. Everything went so smooth and I really enjoyed every minute of that project. After work he give me 5 stars and I replied to his feedback same. Feels good when somebody appreciate your work 😃

I finally made it 😁 After dealing with hell clients I got a chance to work with somebody that i consider a real buyer. If you don’t like ranting section, all of my first 3 orders got canceled because of my problematic clients. First one urged me to steal funcionality from popular musician website, second changed order requirements after delivery, and my third client was a complete mad women that I made topic about and get support from many people My client is MAD! Thank you so much for that. Why im writing about this? I should probably keep that to myself, but I want to reassure people that would consider giving up from fiverr. Hard work pays off. Maybe not today, maybe not this week or month. But it will finally pay off. I made my 4th order very fast and my buyer said it was great job, I explained him few things about it and answered his questions. Everything went so smooth and I really enjoyed every minute of that project. After work he give me 5 stars and I replied to his feedback same. Feels good when somebody appreciate your work 😃

all of my first 3 orders got canceled because of my problematic clients.

You have had a baptism of fire!

Best wishes for your success! 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived