Answer - Buyers requests are not available

sarmadrizvi24

Yes ofcourse I did. I haven’t seen a valid concluded answer that’s what I think. After searching it I decided to create a topic and conclude this question in a short answer. Now, if I see any of the post related to this, I just copy the link of this topic in reply instead of typing our thoughts and replies.

Now, if I see any of the post related to this, I just copy the link of this topic in reply

Here is the link you possibly missed when searching: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, if I see any of the post related to this, I just copy the link of this topic in reply

Here is the link you possibly missed when searching: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

Dear, if I missed that link and shared an open topic, trying to help others, what’s wrong in it?

If you are senior here, you know what to do how to do, why you are taking this in your views? Okay fine, I missed that link but I am not begging here for anything, not asking silly question how to do what to do! Giving free tips for which people are feeling very satisfied.

If I am helping others, newbies are taking this as a good topic and feeling satisfied with it, is it matter I missed that link? I am not asking anything , not begging here for anything, I don’t know why people are always feel like a boss either someone is asking or someone is sharing.

Many of the people are reacting like they got their answer, or many ones are appreciating this.

Stay calm and chill!

Btw, thanks for the link. I suggest to all to check that link too, it is very helpful, indeed.

Hello!

I am getting a good number of buyer requests. However one of my friends told me that not to send offers if I saw that 10 offers have already been sent. Is the info correct? I believe there is no harm in trying. What is your suggestion on this matter?

Thanks for the tips.

JazakAllah.

Dear @anika09,

It’s not like that, you can send offer to all the requests, but make sure you are eligible for that work and can easily deliver that. Do not send the offers for the request which you are not able to deliver as it will spoil the market value also if the offer get approved, you will have to deliver some how.

Hope you got your answer.

Hello!

I am getting a good number of buyer requests. However one of my friends told me that not to send offers if I saw that 10 offers have already been sent. Is the info correct? I believe there is no harm in trying. What is your suggestion on this matter?

Thanks for the tips.

JazakAllah.

However one of my friends told me that not to send offers if I saw that 10 offers have already been sent.

Some people think that it’s pointless to send offers if 10 (or any number that occurs to them) has been sent, but it’s not necessarily true. You don’t know what’s in those 10 offers; for all you know, it could be template garbage (Dear buyer, I can do dis ordr plz), and if you send a good one, addressing the buyer’s needs and how you can solve their problem, you have a good chance of getting hired.

Dear,

It is a good idea not to call random strangers on the internet “Dear” (or bro, sis, mate, buddy, friend, or any other term indicating that you’re close in real life). Some people might find it condescending/offensive, some men might think that you’re flirting with them (is that what you want?), and some women might find you creepy.

if I missed that link and shared an open topic, trying to help others, what’s wrong in it?

Creating countless threads on the same topic makes it more difficult to find excellent threads with proper information. Almost every day someone creates a new topic related to buyer request (which, among other things, made it more difficult for you to find the topic that @lloydsolutions gave you the link for). In other words, by creating yet another thread about BR, you’re contributing to the problem.

Many of the people are reacting like they got their answer,

Once you spend some time on the forum, you’ll see many newbies posting variations of “thanks, great tips” all over the forum, often without reading those posts or even having any idea what the post is about, simply because someone lied to them that posting something on the forum will bring them sales.

When you get numerous “thank you, this helps a newbie like me a lot” replies, you have no real way of knowing whether it really helps them, or whether they’ve read any word you wrote at all.

However one of my friends told me that not to send offers if I saw that 10 offers have already been sent.

Some people think that it’s pointless to send offers if 10 (or any number that occurs to them) has been sent, but it’s not necessarily true. You don’t know what’s in those 10 offers; for all you know, it could be template garbage (Dear buyer, I can do dis ordr plz), and if you send a good one, addressing the buyer’s needs and how you can solve their problem, you have a good chance of getting hired.

Dear,

It is a good idea not to call random strangers on the internet “Dear” (or bro, sis, mate, buddy, friend, or any other term indicating that you’re close in real life). Some people might find it condescending/offensive, some men might think that you’re flirting with them (is that what you want?), and some women might find you creepy.

if I missed that link and shared an open topic, trying to help others, what’s wrong in it?

Creating countless threads on the same topic makes it more difficult to find excellent threads with proper information. Almost every day someone creates a new topic related to buyer request (which, among other things, made it more difficult for you to find the topic that @lloydsolutions gave you the link for). In other words, by creating yet another thread about BR, you’re contributing to the problem.

Once you spend some time on the forum, you’ll see many newbies posting variations of “thanks, great tips” all over the forum, often without reading those posts or even having any idea what the post is about, simply because someone lied to them that posting something on the forum will bring them sales.

When you get numerous “thank you, this helps a newbie like me a lot” replies, you have no real way of knowing whether it really helps them, or whether they’ve read any word you wrote at all.

Agreed. Thanks for letting me know that. Much appreciated.

Dear @anika09,

It’s not like that, you can send offer to all the requests, but make sure you are eligible for that work and can easily deliver that. Do not send the offers for the request which you are not able to deliver as it will spoil the market value also if the offer get approved, you will have to deliver some how.

Hope you got your answer.

Thanks. Yes, I understand. If I want to work here for a long time then I need to develop my skills. Quality of my work and buyer’s statisfaction both are important.

Dear,

Thanks I got the point.

Thanks. Yes, I understand. If I want to work here for a long time then I need to develop my skills. Quality of my work and buyer’s statisfaction both are important.

Exactly, but not only here, wherever you want to start anything you should have to do that. 🙂

Well, that’s great you got your answer!

@sarmadrizvi24 You are right!

I’m new in fiverr so don’t have any level . Every time when i check buyer request , it is blank but but when I check buyer request at night (12 Am-3 Am)(Bangladesh Time) then i can see some request (6-12) yesterday at 3 Am I found 18 buyer request!

Hello @monjur_ahmed,

Yes exactly that’s what I experienced at my time. Good to hear that it’s working with you too. Kindly share it with others too so they can also get some chances and some techniques which we have already experienced. Best of luck my friend for your future!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have seen someone on the forum said that when you have finished one or two orders and get rated, you’ll see more buyer request. Is that true? I want to know to get more motivation as I’m new here and have only finished 1 order.

Hello, I have seen someone on the forum said that when you have finished one or two orders and get rated, you’ll see more buyer request. Is that true? I want to know to get more motivation as I’m new here and have only finished 1 order.

No, it’s not like that. You have to reach level 1 to get rid from this issue. Before that, you have to follow the above mentioned techniques or other experiences.

• 10 months later...

Hello, sarmadrizvi24

I’m new to Fever. I’m still Didn’t get any work. But, I have a lot of experience in Fiverr.

please help me…

Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

If you are new at fiverr, then How can you say that you have a lot of experience?

For didn’t get any work, please read the below shared article,

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

If you are new at fiverr, then How can you say that you have a lot of experience?

For didn’t get any work, please read the below shared article,

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Thank you very much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived