Can not find seller I ordered music from

nathansmiddy948

I for some reason can not find the seller I ordered a music file from. I try to type her name or the order for the gig to see if I can find it, but sadly with no luck. All I know her name was lily and she did a song for me called in the see plus some artwork from someone whom she works with.

I had checked all of my emails but it keeps saying nothing with this result. I am not happy about this because her voice was stunning and that I left her a positive review.

If a member of staff is reading this message can you please pass me the details to contact them on so they can help me find what email I had used when placing the order.

Hi @nathansmiddy948,

It’s really sad you can’t find your best seller. Did you check your previous order history?

Please try these steps

01. Please go to your orders page there you’ll have all previous and current orders.
02. Find the one you did with lily.
03. Click on the username. This will redirect to her profile.
04. If it brings the profile click on the contact seller. If not probably the user is not available now.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Can you see the order with the seller you are looking for when you click on “orders->view all orders”? (obviously that’s in buying mode).

Well sadly I lost my details for the website 😦 all I know her name was lily, and she did a song for me called in the sea, I did also order some artwork for it. I don’t know what proof I can provide, but I wish the staff can help me find what account I used to message her. If anyone can help I would very much appreciate1

Hi @nathansmiddy948,

It’s really sad you can’t find your best seller. Did you check your previous order history?

Please try these steps

01. Please go to your orders page there you’ll have all previous and current orders.

02. Find the one you did with lily.

03. Click on the username. This will redirect to her profile.

04. If it brings the profile click on the contact seller. If not probably the user is not available now.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

This was the artwork for the song, and I know I left her a 5-star rating for both the song and the artwork.

67810541_111403493545986_39611078916702208_o.thumb.jpg.d53c0f571ab29fe3123467d4c2d519ea.jpg
67810541_111403493545986_39611078916702208_o960×960 119 KB

But because I can’t find what email I used, I am stuck 😦

Well sadly I lost my details for the website 😦 all I know her name was lily, and she did a song for me called in the sea, I did also order some artwork for it. I don’t know what proof I can provide, but I wish the staff can help me find what account I used to message her. If anyone can help I would very much appreciate1

Do you remember the Fiverr username you had when you ordered it?

edit: It could also be possible that the seller is no longer on Fiverr/deactivated account if the review is no longer on Fiverr.

This was the artwork for the song, and I know I left her a 5-star rating for both the song and the artwork.

But because I can’t find what email I used, I am stuck 😦

That’s unfortunate if you forgot the email you were using before. But, have you tried to search the sellers having username as lily?

If you can search username having lily that will help you to if lily is still working on Fiverr.

Please see the attached image.

Screenshot_4.png.8679527922cec174da44d07b7fa95807.png

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.b28d8b99b6c751c1f610218834d92953.png
Screenshot_51252×621 190 KB

Hope this helps.

Happy Helping!

Thanks

Do you remember the Fiverr username you had when you ordered it?

edit: It could also be possible that the seller is no longer on Fiverr/deactivated account if the review is no longer on Fiverr.

Her username, no sadly I don’t. All I know she was a singer and she did a song for a gig. When I try to type the song name It still can’t find her account, is that telling me she had left the website?

Her username, no sadly I don’t. All I know she was a singer and she did a song for a gig. When I try to type the song name It still can’t find her account, is that telling me she had left the website?

I meant did you use a different username and Fiverr account when you ordered and reviewed her gig?

When you said you lost your details for the website I thought you might have meant your details for this website (your account details, so you might have had to create another account).

But if that’s not the case, and you ordered with your existing account, the order should still show under orders->view all orders, even if the seller no longer is on Fiverr (I ordered from someone who is no longer on Fiverr and it still shows me the order I made). If it doesn’t you can contact support.

I can only see 3 reviews you’ve made on Fiverr (with your username as shown on this thread) and none of them are for a song gig.

That’s unfortunate if you forgot the email you were using before. But, have you tried to search the sellers having username as lily?

If you can search username having lily that will help you to if lily is still working on Fiverr.

Please see the attached image.

Screenshot_4

Hope this helps.

Happy Helping!

Thanks

I had tried to look her username, her gig and still with no luck 😦 It’s a shame I can’t seem to find other ways to find her account. From what I do recall from the messages is that she was based in the USA, but she was from the UK until she moved to the USA.

If you’re searching with the exact keyword you searched before and her service is not listed there are three situations for that.

1. Her service is de-ranked to lower positions and you need to see on next pages.
  2. She’s not providing the same service. That’s why you can’t find her. You can find someone else offering the same service on Fiverr.com
  3. She’s no more on Fiverr.com You can find someone else offering the same service on Fiverr.com

Hope this helps.

Happy Helping!

Thanks

I meant did you use a different username and Fiverr account when you ordered and reviewed her gig?

When you said you lost your details for the website I thought you might have meant your details for this website (your account details, so you might have had to create another account).

But if that’s not the case, and you ordered with your existing account, the order should still show under orders->view all orders, even if the seller no longer is on Fiverr (I ordered from someone who is no longer on Fiverr and it still shows me the order I made). If it doesn’t you can contact support.

I can only see 3 reviews you’ve made on Fiverr (with your username as shown on this thread) and none of them are for a song gig.

I know, because this was my old account, I did made one when I did place an order with her and I still can’t find her account, I know she used lily something on her username and she did in fact offer a song for one of her gigs.

I know, because this was my old account, I did made one when I did place an order with her and I still can’t find her account, I know she used lily something on her username and she did in fact offer a song for one of her gigs.

If you know your account’s username that you used when you ordered her gig, you can search through Google for that which should show any reviews still in the Google index, that might show you her gig if it still exists.

If you’re searching with the exact keyword you searched before and her service is not listed there are three situations for that.

1. Her service is de-ranked to lower positions and you need to see on next pages.
  2. She’s not providing the same service. That’s why you can’t find her. You can find someone else offering the same service on Fiverr.com
  3. She’s no more on Fiverr.com You can find someone else offering the same service on Fiverr.com

Hope this helps.

Happy Helping!

Thanks

Well to be fair, Her voice was so stunning that I would recommend others to order from her, I know she has a website and I did email her if she could help me link her account so that I could order from her again.

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube 1566408470_AGF-l78Vs9x4nqSKFmBy4zlvlgru8mwMTR_cJK3oxws900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.thumb.jpeg.45ee3f1569bbf9ade0055395caeb94ee.jpeg

Lily Williams

Singer-songwriter from London, hope you enjoy my music.

cropped-lw-32x32.png.11685f5724bc8f2bb2475df22ebb593d.png Lily Williams ive-been-thinking.thumb.jpg.faf67de1071c16a097393a3c0a4e89ea.jpg

Home - Lily Williams

I’VE BEEN THINKING out June 28th Listen Now Read Reviews MAYBE out March 4th Listen Now Read Reviews Lily is a singer-songwriter from London UK who uses charming chord progressions and sweet melodies to tell stories with her music. Her delicate voice...

562ccd982e153df5f37f17ff1c1c37b6191a5650_2_500x500.jpeg.57e1a01c21b435699098f634b900ce10.jpeg

If you know your account’s username that you used when you ordered her gig, you can search through Google for that which should show any reviews still in the Google index, that might show you her gig if it still exists.

Well, I can’t remember what she had named the gig 😦 it’s why I was hoping I could ask google to trace the photo I got done for the song to find her account, but still the same thing, no luck 😭

Well, I can’t remember what she had named the gig 😦 it’s why I was hoping I could ask google to trace the photo I got done for the song to find her account, but still the same thing, no luck 😭

You don’t need to know the name of the gig - just the username you used to order it should be enough if the review still exists in Google’s index.

Well to be fair, Her voice was so stunning that I would recommend others to order from her, I know she has a website and I did email her if she could help me link her account so that I could order from her again.

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube 1619cd0935e7af5f710e0c30ecd8e7e3ba3929a1.jpeg

Lily Williams

Singer-songwriter from London, hope you enjoy my music.

f35e2baf30121f2b8f10bb6c4ebd6acc18eabe45.pngLily Williams 562ccd982e153df5f37f17ff1c1c37b6191a5650_2_500x500.jpeg

Home - Lily Williams

I’VE BEEN THINKING out June 28th Listen Now Read Reviews MAYBE out March 4th Listen Now Read Reviews Lily is a singer-songwriter from London UK who uses charming chord progressions and sweet melodies to tell stories with her music. Her delicate voice...

I don’t recommend contacting outside fiverr. But I wish you could remember something about her. I hope you’ll find her.

Happy Helping

Thanks

You’ve to remember something like

1. Username
  2. Keywords for the gig
  3. Your account details used to order.

Happy Helping

Thanks

Archived