Introducing Fiverr Logo Maker (Officially)

mjensen415

It’s been talked about a little bit already here in the forum, but we’re making it official today.

It’s no surprise that the demand for logos is on the rise. A great logo is memorable and helps leave a lasting impression. Creating the perfect logo is a journey. Sometimes there’s time for a brief, a brainstorm, and a few sketches, but other times the need for a logo is more immediate. But what if there was one tool that would help streamline the process for both the buyer and seller?

The new Fiverr Logo Maker uses AI-technology and machine learning to pair real, handmade logos from Fiverr designers with relevant buyers, instantly.

We’re determined to harness the power of AI and automation to enhance human productivity, because when used properly, technology can elevate human creativity. While AI plays a critical role in automating certain tasks like data entry and collection, certain skills that require human thinking such as creativity, innovation, storytelling, and social interaction will never be truly automated by machines. As a result, AI will make certain types of work more human, not less.

Fiverr sellers now have the opportunity to monetize their existing design portfolio by instantly producing hundreds of logo permutations using our AI-based tool.

For buyers, the powerful service streamlines the logo creation process allowing them to rapidly personalize and customize original, handmade designs created by Fiverr sellers. Recognizing the risk that automation and AI presents for the creative community, Fiverr Logo Maker is advancing a unique approach that preserves the integrity of human-made logo designs, while giving business buyers a fast and intuitive service to build a logo.

Ready to get started? Check out the [Fiverr Logo Maker](https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker

This is still in “beta” so if you find anything that seems off or you have questions, please let us know here.

This is still in “beta” so if you find anything that seems off or you have questions, please let us know here.

Sorry to revive the topic but I have a question.

There is a topic right now about how to sell on Fiverr Logo maker so I copy pasted reply to OP from the TOS. But I wanted to see what kind of sellers are actually there so I typed random brand name in the logo maker and something strange happened.

From the sellers listed in 3 different searches most of them have zero reviews, No level (New seller) and just two level 2 sellers, but once again one doesn’t have GIGs at all, and second one has one GIG that is not for logo design.

Most of the New sellers that have one review and it is from buyer whos profile picture is this:

image.png.751b0ff1b74e548cb24f39d46ae8a21c.png and his account is from “Member since Feb 2012”

Most of his recent purchases are from new sellers (2020) and that was their only sale, in review back to him they put “Thank you for this opportunity.” which is strange wording coming from multiple new sellers to one particular buyer.

Then I found couple of Level 2 seller with no GIGs no reviews at all.

And I found geometric logos that are not aligned (at it is not deliberate misalignment or artistic style, even in editing mode the blue resizing rectangle highlights that the left square and upper right are not matching by a millimeter).

Then there is one PRO seller with just one review from 2 years ago but in delivery it states last delivery 2 days.

So bottom line, the Logo maker has sellers that are not part of the main Fiverr site, without GIGs, and they are getting sales on logo maker but those sales are not visible on their profile, only evidence of sale is the deliver time note. So is Logo maker secondary site of Fiverr to sell logos by exclusive collection of people collected by editors pick?

EDIT: upon deeper check I noticed that some sellers that are from same country and from those country also employees of Fiverr (according to their Linkedin profile). Nothing wrong there, it just creates additional puzzle on who sells (who gets to sell) logo design in Logo maker.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr sellers now have the opportunity to monetize their existing design portfolio by instantly producing hundreds of logo permutations using our AI-based tool.

I hope to God you’ve made this copyright infringement bullet-proof.

By “existing design portfolio” do you mean logos sellers have created and uploaded to a design catalog, but not sold? Or do you mean that if I order a logo on Fiverr, I now might have to worry about the same concept art being sold with a few variations to other buyers?

It would be nice if this could be explicitly clarified. This is especially true given the sheer volume of sellers already selling modified clipart from elsewhere as logos.

@mjensen415

The question posed by @cyaxrex…" if I order a logo on Fiverr, I now might have to worry about the same concept art being sold with a few variations to other buyers?"

Can you please provided further details regarding the question above. As person looking to start a new business I am seek originality when it comes to my brand. I do not want to pay for a logo 30 or 60 dollars if the design can be bought by someone else using a different name and colors. This should really be specified within the documents FAQ. I see you stated the designs can are only sold on Fiverr logo maker but its still unclear if anyone else can rebuy the logo once you have purchased it.

@mjensen415

The question posed by @cyaxrex…" if I order a logo on Fiverr, I now might have to worry about the same concept art being sold with a few variations to other buyers?"

Can you please provided further details regarding the question above. As person looking to start a new business I am seek originality when it comes to my brand. I do not want to pay for a logo 30 or 60 dollars if the design can be bought by someone else using a different name and colors. This should really be specified within the documents FAQ. I see you stated the designs can are only sold on Fiverr logo maker but its still unclear if anyone else can rebuy the logo once you have purchased it.

but its still unclear if anyone else can rebuy the logo once you have purchased it.

Of course it is clear. All premade logos are resold, that’s why they are “premade”.

As person looking to start a new business I am seek originality

Originality and originality cost way more than 30$, that’s why LogoMaker is unique product where you can get high quality logos for a low price but only as a premade logo.

• 1 month later...

@mjensen415
Hi
I have some questions for you.
How many variations do we create for an icon in fiverr logo maker?
Is there any limitation to make variation?
I uploaded a design a few days ago but I do not see the design in https://www.fiverr.com/logo-maker. Though the design is active. I have searched with my tag and included industry. Why did we not get it?
There was an option in Help & Support for logo maker. But that is not available there. Could you tell me about it?
Fiverr Logo Maker is your amazing creation. We get a lot of new clients through fiverr logo maker. So, We need your support to keep this option alive.
Thank you

• 3 months later...

I’m starting to enjoy using this feature as a side job when my gig ranking is going down. Getting some sales from it, not a big number but it’s good.

it’s a good opportunity for Fiverr Freelancer here, especially Logo Designer.
But if I can give a suggestion, maybe Fiverr can help us designer by allowing us to upload logo more than 30. Maybe @mjensen415 can help to sounding this to Fiverr Team.
30 logos is a small limit for us, especially if we are specialized in Logo Designer.

Maybe if on the next updates, we can upload more than 30 logos, it will be great.
So we can contribute more to make this Logo Maker platform has more various logo on it.

Thank you.
Sincere,
Gunawan.

Archived