Use color psychology to improve your gig

michal247

On 1/16/2022 at 6:55 AM, mihimaldesign said:

This is so much helpful. Most of the companies use this color theory. Yellow-happy

blue-trustworthy

red-chill

research yourself about these color company combination.

Yeah it's pretty popular, wouldn't say red is chill tho. Certain shades perhaps? But mostly its aggresive

• Like 117
  • Congrats! 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing something that is actually new and helpful. I never thought about how the colors of my designs affect the people who look at them, but I guess it something very subconsciously and no one can really explain why they are drawn towards specific designs. Now I have something that I can actually use which is also baked by science to step up my graphic design game. I knew colors was important, but I underestimated HOW MUCH!

• Like 83
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi @amina_zahoor360,

If you don't know where to start, try Googling "colors that go together" or "beautiful color combinations." Pick a color scheme that makes you happy and go with it. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it because you'll have plenty of chances to improve your gig images over time. My first gig thumbnails didn't look that great, but the images got better over time.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 24
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

hi @vickieito
Hope you are doing great!

Thank you for the suggestion! I appreciate your advice. I'll definitely try Googling 'colors that go together' and 'beautiful color combinations' to get some inspiration. It's reassuring to hear that I don't have to stress too much about it and that there will be opportunities to improve my gig images over time. However, I also had a concern about whether changing the images in the future would disrupt the ranking of my gig.

Could you please clarify if making image changes can potentially impact the ranking of my gig?

Thanks again for your helpful response!

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, amina_zahoor360 said:

Could you please clarify if making image changes can potentially impact the ranking of my gig?

Your gig's visibility in search depends more on the quality of your services and your performance as a seller than anything else. So focus on delivering quality services and improving the look of your gig over time. Making improvements to my gigs (by improving the gig images, gig descriptions, and packages) has only helped me look more professional to my buyers (which also helps any price increases that I make).

• Like 20

On 6/18/2023 at 10:48 PM, vickieito said:

Your gig's visibility in search depends more on the quality of your services and your performance as a seller than anything else. So focus on delivering quality services and improving the look of your gig over time. Making improvements to my gigs (by improving the gig images, gig descriptions, and packages) has only helped me look more professional to my buyers (which also helps any price increases that I make).

I appreciate your response. I completely agree with the importance of delivering top-notch services and continuously improving my gig over time. I am grateful for your guidance and will take these suggestions to heart. 

• Like 19

• 2 months later...