Use color psychology to improve your gig

michal247

• 1 month later...

Wow, thank you for useful information! :star_struck:

Guys, what do you think, which color fits the music? I have music gigs and it’s curious what color they would be accordingly to this system :thinking:

Wow, thank you for useful information! :star_struck:

Guys, what do you think, which color fits the music? I have music gigs and it’s curious what color they would be accordingly to this system :thinking:

Good question, i’d go for something that represents creativity / passion. Like orange or yellow. Red may be good way to go too but make sure it will say “Look at me! Im passionate and attentive about what im doing” rather than “Watch out! Be warned, by buying this gig you can have problems!” If you know what I mean?

// at the same time, this green on your gigs really fits. You might not want to change that. What I would recommend for you is to get other image of yours for profile image. So that you won’t use same image for gigs and profile image. That way people will be 100% sure that this photo is yours and not some stock image.

• Like 15

Wow, that sounds great. It was good school for sure 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.15bf3ac79ad53d4a5b6ed94c56fa080d.png Fiverr.com

irusha98 : I will design website banner, web banner, facebook banner, banner...

For only $5, irusha98 will design website banner, web banner, facebook banner, banner design. | About This GigLooking for a new trend website banner | youtube banner | banner Web | slider | social media post | Email header or | On Fiverr

This is my gig would you tell me what is wrong that why unable to get any order

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, @michal i have just read your post (Part 1 and two). I’m a graphic designer professional but new on this platform. Can you advise me a color for my gigs?

Hi, as a graphic designer you want to look as a creative person. So orange and yellow fits. We don’t want to have our gig images too colorful tho, so maybe orange + white or yellow + white?

You can even dig deeper and for example if your target market is mostly made of males then you can utilize that and use colors that most of man likes, like blue.

• Like 13