Use color psychology to improve your gig

michal247

😂 I made that image on my phone while waiting for my train to pull up. Marty McFly is my actual pen/rap name but when I signed up on Fiverr I didn’t plan on using it as a platform for ghostwriting.

I made that image on my phone while waiting for my train to pull up.

Now I know how my grandmother used to feel when she used to say “kids these days.” The most creative thing I can do with a smartphone is take a selfie that makes me look like one of the FBI’s 10 most wanted.

Already looking for you on Sound Cloud Marty!

• Like 13

I made that image on my phone while waiting for my train to pull up.

Now I know how my grandmother used to feel when she used to say “kids these days.” The most creative thing I can do with a smartphone is take a selfie that makes me look like one of the FBI’s 10 most wanted.

Already looking for you on Sound Cloud Marty!

FBI’s 10 most wanted

:rofl: You can do better than that, at least aim for the Top 3 most wanted.

• Like 9

“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky

Do you know why every water bottle is blue? Why every traffic “Stop” sign is red? It’s because different colors make people feel different emotions. Water bottle is blue, because it looks more trustworthy. Would you drink from a water bottle that it’s color is black? I would not even think about buying one. Every traffic “STOP” sign is red, so it will focus driver attention and make him more alert.

I learned that when I was studying web design and Im still using it today on my websites. If i would be making layout for doctor’s website or payment service company I would totally go on blue with white. Ecology Party Website? There you go green, your turn…

You can see color psychology used everywhere, because it’s so effective. There are artist, companies, politics that are using it. You can use it on your main gig image, so you can affect potential buyers emotions! You could just change colors on it and make your gig more effective. Okay Michał, but I have 5 orders and no time to read so much. I get it and I value your time.

Below I will list most important colors and when to use them. You can read more about color psychology online, as im not psychologist 😁

Red: Increases attention, passion and energy. You can use it for:

• Making your gig more noticeable
  • Bring more attention to important informations
  • Warnings

Blue: Increases calmness, trust and safety. You can use it for:

• Making your gig more trustworthy
  • Make your products look safer
  • Help your clients feel more secure

Orange: Increases friendliness and energy. You can use it for:

• Making your gig look more friendly
  • Make your product look more unique
  • Find younger target audience

White: Increases easiness and simplicity. You can use it for:

• Make your gig look simpler to understand
  • Make your products look more clean (perfect choice for toothpaste, soap)
  • Make your clients feel calmer

Yellow: Increases mood and passion. You can use it for:

• Make your gig feel more passionate
  • Make your clients feel more comfortable

Green: Increases naturalness and healthness. You can use it for:

• Environmentalist theme
  • Make your product feel more natural

Part 2: How to choose colors for your gig image?

Too much helpful thank you so much.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add some other choices -

Purple - associated with royalty, premium, luxury. High end, exclusive services and products work well with purple.

Black - associated with authority, power, stability - there’s a reason all the Pro branding is using black, instead Fiverr’s green.

Brown - it’s the color of the earth, so it is approachable, “real”, concrete, solid.

Purple - associated with royalty, premium, luxury. High end, exclusive services and products work well with purple.

Love the psychology of purple :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Like 8

This is incredibly useful information.I am noticing a pattern on one of my gigs and it tallies with your revelation. I have one question for you. Is it okay to use the same color or color theme for all your gigs?

• Like 7

This is incredibly useful information.I am noticing a pattern on one of my gigs and it tallies with your revelation. I have one question for you. Is it okay to use the same color or color theme for all your gigs?

Why not? :man_shrugging: This is what i’m doing currently

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky

Do you know why every water bottle is blue? Why every traffic “Stop” sign is red? It’s because different colors make people feel different emotions. Water bottle is blue, because it looks more trustworthy. Would you drink from a water bottle that it’s color is black? I would not even think about buying one. Every traffic “STOP” sign is red, so it will focus driver attention and make him more alert.

I learned that when I was studying web design and Im still using it today on my websites. If i would be making layout for doctor’s website or payment service company I would totally go on blue with white. Ecology Party Website? There you go green, your turn…

You can see color psychology used everywhere, because it’s so effective. There are artist, companies, politics that are using it. You can use it on your main gig image, so you can affect potential buyers emotions! You could just change colors on it and make your gig more effective. Okay Michał, but I have 5 orders and no time to read so much. I get it and I value your time.

Below I will list most important colors and when to use them. You can read more about color psychology online, as im not psychologist 😁

Red: Increases attention, passion and energy. You can use it for:

• Making your gig more noticeable
  • Bring more attention to important informations
  • Warnings

Blue: Increases calmness, trust and safety. You can use it for:

• Making your gig more trustworthy
  • Make your products look safer
  • Help your clients feel more secure

Orange: Increases friendliness and energy. You can use it for:

• Making your gig look more friendly
  • Make your product look more unique
  • Find younger target audience

White: Increases easiness and simplicity. You can use it for:

• Make your gig look simpler to understand
  • Make your products look more clean (perfect choice for toothpaste, soap)
  • Make your clients feel calmer

Yellow: Increases mood and passion. You can use it for:

• Make your gig feel more passionate
  • Make your clients feel more comfortable

Green: Increases naturalness and healthness. You can use it for:

• Environmentalist theme
  • Make your product feel more natural

Part 2: How to choose colors for your gig image?

easiness and simpl

" EASY AND SIMPLE " good work brother

• Like 6